Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's be honest mate, giving Hooops votes over anyone, but particularly over tgrs is ridiculous
It smacks of trying to keep votes away from your guys perceived biggest threat

Absolutely it is.

Not even a single vote for the eventual winner.

There's the real scandal there.

Not to Geelong.

#toiletwhisperer

Any truth to the rumour they are shifting home games to the bog of eternal stench this season?

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

Local haemorrhoid and used car salesman, ClarkeM, has been sighted dumpster diving behind the Home House nightclub in Geelong looking for posters who are decent enough to get a showing in the annual MVP awards. The bin swim comes after the Wonders embarrasingly failed to get a single poster voted into the top 20 and thus have resorted to signing players from a club already on it's knees.

It's the view of this reporter that a poster who has already made a name for himself by single-handedly culturing the disease we now know as the Sin City Swamprats is plumbing new depths in his pursuit for the title of shittest bloke ever.

#scandal
That is a corker of a post

Let's be honest mate, giving Hooops votes over anyone, but particularly over tgrs is ridiculous
It smacks of trying to keep votes away from your guys perceived biggest threat
Can't fault this. What have you got to say for yourself Millky95?

Any truth to the rumour they are shifting home games to the bog of eternal stench this season?
We will not be playing games at SFA park, no. Seriously, you could name it anything and you chose that.

Can't fault this. What have you got to say for yourself Millky95?
Trying to get you that EKA he wasn't good enough to get but desperately craves :D

(also I had you a clear top 2, this isn't an attack on you at all)

We will not be playing games at SFA park, no. Seriously, you could name it anything and you chose that.

SFA Park is the oldest stadium in the league.

It's called history.

Look it up.

I don't think anyone should be surprised at Millky95, if you looked up petulant in the dictionary it would have his photo next to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It did because I didn't name anything anything.
Its not the name, its the fact you could have chosen anything, and you chose to go back to SFA park. No imagination.

Its not the name, its the fact you could have chosen anything, and you chose to go back to SFA park. No imagination.

I chose to regard the leagues history and not suck my own dick by creating another stadium for two seasons and putting my name on it.

I chose to regard the leagues history and not suck my own dick by creating another stadium for two seasons and putting my name on it.

You couldn't think of anything witty could you?

You couldn't think of anything witty could you?

No. And I didn't want to be immortalised by something sub-par, I wanted a change this time.

Also, SFA Park reminded me of Waverley Park and I got all whimsical.

How did your dick handle not being in your mouth for 2 whole seconds whilst you wrote SFA Park down?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back