Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

Have I ever? Think my only comments on the subject have been musings about somehow implementing a quality posting factor which is nigh on impossible. BRAB's research backs this up.

I'm sure you did once, you were a nightmare in the committee.

Have I ever? Think my only comments on the subject have been musings about somehow implementing a quality posting factor which is nigh on impossible. BRAB's research backs this up.

I do believe I have proven that it is impossible

F15vTFE.jpg

#scandal #boysclubsfallingapart​

It's easy. Just re-sim until the good poster's team wins.

It's easy. Just re-sim until the good poster's team wins.

boncer34, TFLUA Tiger, doggiesin08, The Filth Wizard, The Boys Club, RU_, Sterge and Hate like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boncer34, TFLUA Tiger, doggiesin08, The Filth Wizard, The Boys Club, RU_, Sterge and Hate like this.
How do you explain the Warriors making finals if this is the case?

There's nothing better than seeing the Warriors bundled out of finals.

We make it, then get ****ed over. I think they find it funny.

It's like how they make sure you never make it.

Have you noticed how the true expansion clubs haven't won a flag yet? And yet the Hawks and Dragons miraculously have???

Weird, hey?

There's nothing better than seeing the Warriors bundled out of finals.

Exhibit J

I'd say you were directly responsible but given I've seen more active glaciers I'll blame RU or some other brain dead Boys Club boob.

We make it, then get ****** over. I think they find it funny.

Have you noticed how the true expansion clubs haven't won a flag yet? And yet the Hawks and Dragons miraculously have???

Weird, hey?
The system is corrupt but I console myself with my multiple moral premierships

Weird, hey?

Bears > Warriors

Suckit.

Weird, hey?

The Dragons won one flag in fifteen seasons and the Hawks one in seventeen and pre-expansion. What a bizarre comment.

The system is corrupt but I console myself with my multiple moral premierships

You and me both, brother.

The Dragons won one flag in fifteen seasons and the Hawks one in seventeen and pre-expansion. What a bizarre comment.

I think the stats for simmers/admin versus flags won speaks for themselves.

Amazing strike rate.

Bears > Warriors

Suckit.

LOL. You guys are on the breadline of talent. Just goes to show that being the best club in this competition doesn't always translate to success.

LOL. You guys are on the breadline of talent. Just goes to show that being the best club in this competition doesn't always translate to success.

We are about to win our 6th flag though.....

Hate, can you please make sure next season the Warriors are simmed the premiership, that way Frankston Rover can stop crying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back