Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
The off-season has already started for some, however it will officially begin next Monday. It's usually a time filled with dodgy dealings, arrests and covert rehabilitation... The issues that matter to the league.

I, brahj, strive to shine a light in the seedier corners of the Sweet FA and bring you, the concerned citizen, stories that will shock and disgust.

Stay tuned.

Let's start this waiting room gossip rag with something juicy (and the reason this thread was created)...

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

Anonymous: This one is for Millky

is it true that you voted Hoooops for 3 votes in the EKA to restrict the amount of votes going to Far Kern's competition

#scandal

Don't let the shine from Ant Bear's stellar season blind you from the happenings down at Sin City, Millky95 putting in a good showing for worst Captain of the season. First his blunder with spookism and failing to nominate him for the All-SFA, now he has been accused of attempting to tamper results of a Rookie award...

There were ruour's that he may be the next admin, how can The Filth Wizard endorse a poster who is as petty and consistently salty as Millko?

Discuss.

Millky95 has also claimed that tgrs did not write his media threads.

I think this is an egregious claim and I think it is time to put up or shut up frankly.

It sure is a scandal but it's one that the Sweet FA will thrive on.

How dare you do as you're instructed and able to do Millky95 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Let's not skip over my All-Sweet FA nomination or lack there of.

That's the real crime.

images

Let's not skip over my All-Sweet FA nomination or lack there of.

That's the real crime.
All-SFA is great for people that aren't in premiership-winning teams.

All-SFA is great for people that aren't in premiership-winning teams.

I feel you are trying to tell me something here...

Let's start this waiting room gossip rag with something juicy (and the reason this thread was created)...

is it true that you voted Hoooops for 3 votes in the EKA to restrict the amount of votes going to Far Kern's competition

#scandal

Don't let the shine from Ant Bear's stellar season blind you from the happenings down at Sin City, Millky95 putting in a good showing for worst Captain of the season. First his blunder with spookism and failing to nominate him for the All-SFA, now he has been accused of attempting to tamper results of a Rookie award...

There were ruour's that he may be the next admin, how can The Filth Wizard endorse a poster who is as petty and consistently salty as Millko?

Discuss.
* it, I'll bite

Here are my EKA votes

3 votes/Favourite: Oddhawk
2 votes/2nd Favourite: Hoooops
1 vote/3rd Favourite: Bet on Blue

Given we weren't allowed to vote for our own rookies, I believe these 3 were the best of the bunch, hence why I gave my votes the way I did. tgrs had a real strong showing at the end of the season but these 3 left more of an impression on me throughout the season.

I didn't nominate spookism because I knew the midfield would be stacked (and it was) and Cloud_ did more off field work (match threads don't count according to some, remember?). I went with getting all 4 Swamprats into the All-SFA side. And I did just that. Team comes before any one player

I do not want to be admin. I will not apply for admin. I will not run for admin. I do not care who gets to be admin next. All I know is that it will not be me. I couldn't care less if The Filth Wizard thought I would be a good admin or not. I'm sure he has better s**t to do than worry about someone who isn't going to be admin. Official applications start in January and my name will not be there.

Millky95 has also claimed that tgrs did not write his media threads.

I think this is an egregious claim and I think it is time to put up or shut up frankly.
I was quoting a source if you listened to me properly.

#scandal

Discuss.

I didn't think it suspicious when Millky offered to collate the Mobbs votes for us but now I'm not so sure...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Local haemorrhoid and used car salesman, ClarkeM, has been sighted dumpster diving behind the Home House nightclub in Geelong looking for posters who are decent enough to get a showing in the annual MVP awards. The bin swim comes after the Wonders embarrasingly failed to get a single poster voted into the top 20 and thus have resorted to signing players from a club already on it's knees.

It's the view of this reporter that a poster who has already made a name for himself by single-handedly culturing the disease we now know as the Sin City Swamprats is plumbing new depths in his pursuit for the title of shittest bloke ever.

#scandal

Local haemorrhoid and used car salesman, ClarkeM, has been sighted dumpster diving behind the Home House nightclub in Geelong looking for posters who are decent enough to get a showing in the annual MVP awards. The bin swim comes after the Wonders embarrasingly failed to get a single poster voted into the top 20 and thus have resorted to signing players from a club already on it's knees.

It's the view of this reporter that a poster who has already made a name for himself by single-handedly culturing the disease we now know as the Sin City Swamprats is plumbing new depths in his pursuit for the title of shittest bloke ever.

#scandal
Never has there been a more true accusation!

Oh sorry Millky95 I assumed you weren't going to hide behind an imaginary source.

I heard from my source that you're a bad sport and a bit of a whinger.

Ok so my initial investigation of tgrs has brought up the fact that I spelt his name wrong in the username search.

More to come...

**** it, I'll bite

Here are my EKA votes

3 votes/Favourite: Oddhawk
2 votes/2nd Favourite: Hoooops
1 vote/3rd Favourite: Bet on Blue

Given we weren't allowed to vote for our own rookies, I believe these 3 were the best of the bunch, hence why I gave my votes the way I did. tgrs had a real strong showing at the end of the season but these 3 left more of an impression on me throughout the season.

I didn't nominate spookism because I knew the midfield would be stacked (and it was) and Cloud_ did more off field work (match threads don't count according to some, remember?). I went with getting all 4 Swamprats into the All-SFA side. And I did just that. Team comes before any one player

I do not want to be admin. I will not apply for admin. I will not run for admin. I do not care who gets to be admin next. All I know is that it will not be me. I couldn't care less if The Filth Wizard thought I would be a good admin or not. I'm sure he has better s**t to do than worry about someone who isn't going to be admin. Official applications start in January and my name will not be there.

I was quoting a source if you listened to me properly.
raining_david_tennant.gif

Seriously though, it's great for the team and shows how good the Swamprats are going - it just burns looking at that bench in the All SweetFA... ;)

#scandal

Firstly, * you
Secondly, this also is a direct relation to your first scandal target in Millky!

Ok so my initial investigation of tgrs has brought up the fact that I spelt his name wrong in the username search.

More to come...

It's four letters and there are no vowels - how the * do you mess that up?

It's four letters and there are no vowels - how the **** do you mess that up?

I can launch a seperate investigation into this as well if you'd like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back