Borgsta

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2003
Melb.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Orlando
I knocked this guy out this morning (i had flush and he went all in with a str8.) Anyway for the next 10 minutes he hung around claiming I had a scanner and said that they were widely available, rah rah rah. Anyway I told him he was talking ******** and just upset cos he played a crap hand. Anyone else heard of this? or was this guy just simply a moron?

There seems to be some controversy over this. Many people believe there are scanners capable of reading everyone's hand at a table, but they aren't "widely available", while some people think that it's a load of crap, and there isn't anything like that around.

I have played at numerous rooms where people have advertised "poker scanners" in the chat-box (or whatever it's called) - mainly at Party Poker - though I haven't clicked on the site. I think it's more of a ploy to get hits on their website.

But yeah, I'd say this guy was just cut because he was beat. And most poker software have security to protect against cheating - if you attempt it, you'll more than likely be investigated. Collusion is the biggest form of online poker cheating, though.

Crosby87 said:
Collusion is the biggest form of online poker cheating, though.

Yeah that really ********es me off. Im always extra cautious when ppl are chatting a lot and from the same town.

Just a W@nker
Though there is some poker tracking software available that does not tell you the other players hands, but does show the % you have of winning with your hand

jay_1972 said:
Just a W@nker
Though there is some poker tracking software available that does not tell you the other players hands, but does show the % you have of winning with your hand

That tracking software doesnt concern me. Many ppl know the % just off the top of their heads and you can also just use the net to check if you really want.

but does show the % you have of winning with your hand

Most serious players will know how to do this themself, so I have no problem with that particular software. I rarely use odds, but I know how to calculate them if needed, which is usually only in really tight spots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back