Premiership Player
Jan 28, 2001
at home :)
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
What is happening at my beloved Crows?

I am really really worried about this week. With Smart, Stevens, Johnson, Welsh & Massie unlikely to play this week I am a bit concerned about our match against Collingwood.

When did Stevo do his calf? In the game V Melbourne? I was there and I keep a pretty close eye on him :D but I didn't see him get injured. He must have done it at training or at the recovery session becuase he barely trained at all last week. Kane's ankle appears to be keeping him sideline for a while. Would he have got the same treatment as Goodwin? Because Simon recovered from an ankle broken in several places to play last weekend (well not quite a broken ankle but a serious one anyway!) Is Goodwin's pain tolerance better than Kanes? As for Welshy, what is happening with him! This Osteitis Pubis is killing his season. Why wasn't there any signs he was getting this thing? Voss had surgery on his and he is ready to play this week. Should Welshy have had surgery? Will Smarty be strong enough to play this week? Why was he risked against Melbourne if he was that crook?

Maybe I am over reacting a bit, but I was so proud of our first half of the season. We had done so well and only lost 3 games in 11 weeks. Now we are facing our third in a row. I hope the boys that take to footy park on sunday are fired up to make sure that we hold on to 4th spot. This is a critical game for the club it is time we stood up once again.

go crows!!

k
xx

This is taken from another post I made here:

Doubt if they'll win against C/wood this week, then they have a four day break before playing the Saints on Friday night. Then the Bullies...... so much for a record start for the year, can't see the Crows staying in the top four for long.

Are you sure we play on a Friday night? I didn't think we had a Friday nighter this season...
Yes, you are correct Ant. The next 3 home games are Sunday afternoon, Saturday night & Sunday afternoon - so no excuses about not enough of a break between games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back