Scarlett, Mcpharlin, Glass, Lake.

who was the best

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Could have sworn he was at least playing VFL which was why we got him so cheap

Nope - had a solid year coming back from injuries. Played twenty games and came top ten in the best and fairest

Lake then Glass

Scarlett & McPharlin in a battle for third.

Scarlett's interview on Open Mike proved just what a total, complete & utter flog of a human being that he really is.

The umpires use to help him out no end in his battles with Buddy.....Close call between he & Silvagni for most over-rated & over-hyped defenders ever on the back of some serious umpiring assistance.

Rance has overtaken them all.
No. In the picture, not yet though.
1. Scarlett
2. Daylight
3. More Daylight
4. Glass
5. McPharlin
6. Lake

Lake had a mixture of poor atitude and very, very, very poor management by the Dogs during his career. If it wasn't for that he may have been up their with Scarlett.

Scarlett rarely if ever played on the number 1 forward for more than half his career. lake, McPharlin and Glass did - think the fact Scarlett played in one of the greatest sides of all time has definitely over inflated his worth. Gun player but nowhere near the goat and as a stopper I think the other 3 had him covered tbh.

Glass
McPharlin
Lake
Scarlett

Scarlett rarely if ever played on the number 1 forward for more than half his career. lake, McPharlin and Glass did - think the fact Scarlett played in one of the greatest sides of all time has definitely over inflated his worth. Gun player but nowhere near the goat and as a stopper I think the other 3 had him covered tbh.

Glass
McPharlin
Lake
Scarlett
Scarlett played on the best forward till around 08-09.. That's all of his 15 year career bar 2-3 years. You have NFI

Glass
McPharlin
Lake
Scarlett
Kidding right? Scarlett was very good between 07 and 11 but he was a 6x AA including '03 when Geelong only won 7 games. Scarlett's reputation for being a gun defender come from his pre '07 work when Geelong was a basket-case.

Glass
McPharlin
Lake
Scarlett

lol, Scarlett played on the number 1 forward until Taylor came on the scene after '08.

The first two are easily the best of those 4.

Scarlett
Lake

McPharlin

Glass

Back