Toast Schache Attacky in Round 1y

Remove this Banner Ad

Jman78

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hahaha like the vid with Leppa and Schache... imagine what it would be like if Leppa and Browny where talking to Schache, they would probably still be recording. Loves the chat ☺

It's really nice to see how excited he is. He knew months out from the draft that he was heading to a club, most likely early in the order. It would've been easy just to assume he was playing and to feel entitled. He didn't though. He seemed sincerely chuffed, and Leppa seemed sincerely chuffed for him.

Good stuff from the club.

Stoked we don't have to wait to see him unveiled. Well done, Josh. Hope it's a solid and educational outing.

I have really loved these more intimate vids the club does now that give some insight into the club, the players and the people behind it. These little moments are the gold in life, it's great to have the curtain pulled back to see them going on at the club.

Stoked we don't have to wait to see him unveiled. Well done, Josh. Hope it's a solid and educational outing.

I have really loved these more intimate vids the club does now that give some insight into the club, the players and the people behind it. These little moments are the gold in life, it's great to have the curtain pulled back to see them going on at the club.[/QUOTE]

THIS:thumbsu:

Have watched it 3 times already. Will watch it a few more :p

Love the nervousness on his face at the start. I know it well. As a teacher you often get a kid to hang back after class to give them a wrap for a great test result or something else they've done well. They always think they are in trouble at first, and there is that half-second pause between you giving them the good news and them processing it.

Would have been the highlight of Leppa's day, as well as Schache's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might not be just this week,pretty sure Leppa said "cemented the position"

Yeah, as well as really stressing that he shouldn't be putting too much pressure on himself and that they fully understand he is learning and expect him to make nervous mistakes.

He should get a decent crack for a few weeks. Might end up getting rested rather than omitted after a while.

Hopefully Josh's right thigh has pulled up ok

Damo will be doing his absolute best in the editing room to prepare a "Leppa assaulting players again" expose on the footy show.

He was excited to say the least. Looking forward to seeing his debut.

The 'your dad would be proud' struck a nerve aswell. A good one. As he knows he would be.

Schache has definitely put on some definition in a short period. Could be a monster in two or three years - bigger than either of Freeman or Close.
Supposedly there was some who thought that he wouldn't fill out across the shoulders but that is what stood out as soon as I started watching it. Doesn't need to be a monster but looks like he'll be able to hold his own and Leppa also made comment about him playing his style and supposedly Davis (Phil) commented that he moves around a lot. They were the two things I took out. No pressure young man, hope he gets on the board early and enjoys the day with a Gatorade shower at the end would be nice.

Damo will be doing his absolute best in the editing room to prepare a "Leppa assaulting players again" expose on the footy show.

Safe to assume if Hammo edited the video it would have turned out something like this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back