Competitions Schache Cup 2: Jeds Jackpot (double Jeapardy edition)

Who will kick a goal this week?

• Ryan Harwood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniel Merrett

• Claye Beams

• Daniel Rich

• Ryan Lester

• Sam Mayes

• Jarrad Jansen

• Rohan Bewick

• Marco Paparone

• Pearce Hanley

• Josh Walker

• Ryan Bastinac

• Stefan Martin

• Mitch Robinson

• Ben Keays

• Tom Cutler

• Darcy Gardiner

• Tom Rockliff

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rich should of kicked to goals. Worse case its a behind with time to set up

Well after another week of mass outs we're narrowing down the field. The following players are still in the hunt

BL_dobsmob
chopperduck
Dom PC
Eons
Gadzorks
Greggy85
Jivlain
joshhem
KissKiss
leaper
Matt_BL
Simba Moyo
Voss the boss

For those who aren't on the list above stop bloody voting!! You can't join the comp mid round and for those who know they've been knocked out but choose to still vote, just cut it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many easy shots did Zorko miss last week? One after the final siren too. Very frustrating for Zorko punters!

You though that was bad, I selected Christensen in the first week not clicking that had moved to defence the week before...

Given players can't go back and view who they selected i'll post their current list each week

BL_dobsmob Zorko Rich
chopperduck Bell Rockliff
Dom PC Schache Freeman
Eons Zorko Schache
Gadzorks Freeman Jansen
Greggy85 Freeman Schache
Jivlain Freeman Rockliff
joshhem Freeman Schache
KissKiss Zorko Schache
leaper Taylor Schache
Matt_BL Taylor Schache
Simba Moyo Freeman Schache
Voss the boss Bell Schache

And then there were four. In a week where there almost eveyone went a different goalkicker only 4 have made it through. Good luck this week as a couple of past regular scorers come into the team and a beanpole rookie offers an intriguing option if he goes forward

joshhem Freeman Schache Rich
BL_dobsmob Zorko Rich Schache
chopperduck Bell Rockliff Schache
Greggy85 Freeman Schache Taylor

Finally, from this week on anyone found voting in the poll who's name doesn't appear in my posts will be thread banned from the next comp.

Of the 11 games our top goalkicker this year has played, he's kicked goals in all but three.

Two of which I had him in the Schache Cup.

I think I'll have to impose a rule against me selecting him, it's clearly bad karma.

Apologies for not getting to this last week but a sick wife and baby left me with little time to do it.

However we do have a winner of the second installment of the Schache Cup. Congratulations to

BL_dobsmob !

As only the second winner of this illustrious trophy you now have the rights to name the third installment of this illustrious competition. PM me when you decide on a name

Also for those who missed it below is a picture of the trophy ceremony held during the week

epic_trophy_fail_20120119_1559043233.png

Woohoo! Thanks very much...

That's straight to the pool room.

That pic is not my best angle... but who cares, I won.

Was it a Bradbury? I think so, but I worked hard for that lucky break, to be the last one - the virtually vertical victor.

Thank you to my sponsors, Cheeri...(os) & my fanmily (you know who you are. You helped me through years of practicing - pick straight who was going to kick straight).

Now for a name to replace Jed's Jackpot. Hmmm

Back