Bumped Scharenberg Knee reco, (2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still shattered for the Kid.....seems like a very genuine person.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"....hope he comes back like Superman and this is the last of his setbacks in life.

Hi MG,

Feel free to forward a collation of message onto me via private message and I can arrange for them to be send through to Shaz.

Shame to see him go down, but that Instagram message of last night said it all. He'll be back!

What Instagram Message?

It's hard to keep up with who has what these days. Why can't they just write it in the same place.. Facebook Twitter who the * has Instagram anyway? Reddit thumblr Pinterest I'm lost.

It's hard to keep up with who has what these days. Why can't they just write it in the same place.. Facebook Twitter who the **** has Instagram anyway? Reddit thumblr Pinterest I'm lost.

And the 'private' ones Kik, WhatsApp, Nimbuzz, Tango, Viber, Snapchat, KakaoTalk, Line, WeChat, and Grindr. Too many TG!!

EDIT: cheers Royal Sampler

Last edited:
And the 'private' ones Kik, WhatsApp, Nimbuzz, Tango, Viber, Snapchat, WeChat, KakaoTalk, Line, WeChat, and Grindr. Too many TG!!
Definitely too many WeChats.

Hi MG,

Feel free to forward a collation of message onto me via private message and I can arrange for them to be send through to Shaz.

Shame to see him go down, but that Instagram message of last night said it all. He'll be back!
Thanks Luke
Will do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news on the surgery? I was assuming it would take place ASAP.

Then again, I'm not a doctor.

latest
Hello everybody

He gave everything he could numnuts, Was a great player for us.
There are very very few posters to whom I take an instant dislike, but numnuts on top of your last insult (twat) has rapidly made you a genuine exception to the rule. Posters like you who resort so readily to personal abuse rather than discuss the topic are the scum of any forum. You have got yourself an enemy on this forum.

Last edited:
There are very very few posters to whom I take an instant dislike, but numnuts on top of your last insult (twat) has rapidly made you a genuine exception to the rule. Posters like you who resort so readily to personal abuse rather than discuss the topic are the scum of any forum. You have got yourself an enemy on this forum.

Currently looking up all the f*cks I give.......searching........searching.......searching..... N.O.N.E. :D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back