FTA-TV Schitt's Creek

Remove this Banner Ad

This was a fantastic show. First rate. Everyone in it, was an absolute gun.
I get going out on top, but feel it finished way too early.
Always the way...find a show that clicks with you, and bang ....they play the artistic integrity card and pull it way early.

Just completed watching until the end of season 2. Love it!

Gets better and better as it goes along. It's very funny, very well acted and invests in the characters. So well written and very subtle in a lot of ways.

p.s. Alexis ❤️❤️❤️

I have recently started watching this and I think I'm in early season 3.

In general I like it but I find Catherine O'Hara (Moira) bloody frustrating to watch - the accent she puts on I get is supposed to be coming across as a moron type of snob but it's sooo much.

Otherwise quite enjoy it

I have recently started watching this and I think I'm in early season 3.

In general I like it but I find Catherine O'Hara (Moira) bloody frustrating to watch - the accent she puts on I get is supposed to be coming across as a moron type of snob but it's sooo much.

Otherwise quite enjoy it
Found it absolutely ridiculous for probably the first half a dozen episodes. That being said, I was weirdly fond of it by Season 3, so I'm not sure you'll warm to her from here.

Found it absolutely ridiculous for probably the first half a dozen episodes. That being said, I was weirdly fond of it by Season 3, so I'm not sure you'll warm to her from here.

I'll persevere as I am enjoying it it's all good :D

Catching up on this series atm, up to season 4.

Man I love the mannerisms of Alexis and David, they mirror each other so much it's magic. I love it.

The Patrick-David storyline is probably too in your face for mine, but that "Simply the Best" scene in the Olive Branch episode was wonderful.

Catching up on this series atm, up to season 4.

Man I love the mannerisms of Alexis and David, they mirror each other so much it's magic. I love it.

The Patrick-David storyline is probably too in your face for mine, but that "Simply the Best" scene in the Olive Branch episode was wonderful.
Best episode of the entire series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back