Schofield hit on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

I am struggling to comprehend how Shuey got off and Schofield did not.

Oliver should have been cited for faking.

just bullshit

How embarrassing for young Clayton. Can't feel sorry for him seeing as he brought it on himself.

A lot of Melbourne fans on here look like complete fools too.

#confirmeddiver

Confirmed diver? What because the MRP found Schofield not guility? If that is your logic, then I guess Selwood must never of elbowed Sam Mitchell to the back of the head either? How you clowns come up with this bullsh*t I will never know.

Repeat offender diving flog

giphy.gif

I wonder what Jordan Lewis thinks about this footage?

If Robbo and 360 were actually real journalists and not Vic centric bias look after the boys club they should have run this video after Lewis said Clayton is a tough player and doesnt dive.

Lewis saying how tough the kid is......one game Cyril cleans him up and he gets up straigyt away. Yet now we have two examples of him dropping like hes been shot after minor contact.

Would love Jordan to explain these to all us keyboard warriors.

Confirmed diver? What because the MRP found Schofield not guility? If that is your logic, then I guess Selwood must never of elbowed Sam Mitchell to the back of the head either? How you clowns come up with this bullsh*t I will never know.

Bless.

I wonder what Jordan Lewis thinks about this footage?

If Robbo and 360 were actually real journalists and not Vic centric bias look after the boys club they should have run this video after Lewis said Clayton is a tough player and doesnt dive.

Lewis saying how tough the kid is......one game Cyril cleans him up and he gets up straigyt away. Yet now we have two examples of him dropping like hes been shot after minor contact.

Would love Jordan to explain these to all us keyboard warriors.
Jordan can't talk though. Clearly Clayton's role model.

49035_d61f0070102bd962b4d73268b4b15627.gif

Good decision. We should all move on.
Fair chance Oliver milked it, but only he knows whether there was enough force or it hit a sweet spot. Deserves the benefit of the doubt. His actions afterwards weren't desirable, but I'm willing to let him show that he is going to learn from it. No doubt he's about to cop some s**t for a while so good luck to him. I hope he handles it well.

Have none of you ever been in a fight?

An elbow to the bottom of the jaw (it seems to have hit on the point or under the point) is enough to stun you and knock you down, if you're not expecting it.

Also, when you do go down, there is always a delay. When you hit someone hard enough to knock them out, you can stand there and watch their eyes go glassy before they crumple. It can take a couple of seconds.

I'd say the shot got him under the chin, and slammed his teeth together. Enough to rattle him and he goes down, but not out. You see him later checking for blood, a fair enough sign that either his teeth got knocked together or he bit his tongue.

Not a deliberate hard shot, but stupid, clumsy, and more than enough to cause the reaction it did.
Rubbish. Being stunned/knocked out comes from forceful movement of the head bouncing the brain on the inside of the skull. No head movement = not knocked out. If the elbow does not rock his head back or twist it, then it isn't forceful enough to stun or knock him out.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish. Being stunned/knocked out comes from forceful movement of the head bouncing the brain on the inside of the skull. No head movement = not knocked out. If the elbow does not rock his head back or twist it, then it isn't forceful enough to stun or knock him out.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
Did he get knocked out? No.

His head moved suddenly. That affects the inner ear and your balance. Which can cause you to get stunned/go down. Being knocked out isn't the only reason people fall over, and Oliver clearly wasn't knocked out.

Actually the MRP found him guilty.
The tribunal didn't.
Maybe get facts correct before ranting about clowns and bullshit.

Did he get knocked out? No.

His head moved suddenly. That affects the inner ear and your balance. Which can cause you to get stunned/go down. Being knocked out isn't the only reason people fall over, and Oliver clearly wasn't knocked out.
His head did not move suddenly, so your argument seems pointless

I don't think there's much chance of that after reading the following post.

Oliver could turn around and press charges against Schofield for assault. And, Oliver would win that case. Schofield assaulted him on a football field, and it was outside of a contest. So no, Oliver isn't going for staging. Schofield elbowed him to the jaw, and he did so intentionally. Plus, Schofield has form this year, he also charged Nathan Wilson in the JLT series. He was fined $1000. I suspect there is probably a few personal issues in the life of Will Schofield this year. I do hope that he is ok.

Cannot blame MRP. They have to go off medical report. Tribunal jury chose a lawyers opinion over the medical and players word.

Actually the MRP found him guilty.
The tribunal didn't.

Yep. Fair enough. Simple error, but well played. I accept that I am the clown this instance.

Clowns, MRP, and Triubunals aside. We are still left with a 19 year old kid being assaulted on a football field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back