MRP / Trib. Schofield squirts his way out of trouble, free to play

Remove this Banner Ad

EXEvSrIf_400x400.jpg

New profile pic for Clayton on twitter. Happy for him to carry on about it, no tiny amount of skin off my chin, but this massively guns down the "he and Melbourne just want this to go away" argument. Enjoying the spotlight, clearly.

Who is that?

Just watching it again, noticed the ump with the best view thought nothing of it, and basically motioned for Oliver to get up. The other ump who didn't have the best view, and was actually looking towards Hill at the time of impact was the one to come in and report Schofield. He didn't actually see the "impact" and only saw the end result.

Impact will be tough to argue with the medical report, but we'll at least force statements from everyone involved.

CARELESS is what I'd be aiming for. Anyone who thinks that's a thrown elbow is ridiculous. It's an attempted arm bar to the chest that turns into a sideways punch to the shoulder as Oliver moves away. The elbow came up and clipped him incidentally.

It's an attempted arm bar to the chest that turns into a sideways punch to the shoulder as Oliver moves away. The elbow came up and clipped him incidentally.
Not the term I'd have used
7.jpg

Maybe push with his forearm, similar to what Oliver did to Shuey a fraction of a second earlier.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I hadn't seen this flop from the north game before but the way he falls is almost identical

He definitely has form and I hope we show this to the tribunal as part of our defence

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I hadn't seen this flop from the north game before but the way he falls is almost identical

He definitely has form and I hope we show this to the tribunal as part of our defence
The more I look at the flop, the more of a doofus it makes him look.

...and the whole writhing in pain with hands over the mouth thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nice find, Oliver has history of diving and appears a tactic to get a free and a shot on goal ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back