MRP / Trib. Schofield squirts his way out of trouble, free to play

Melbourne have f**ked us over with the medical report I reckon...
Most definitely, not surprising from a joke club that spends one decade tanking, and the one before that trying to vote itself out of existence.

benno_

All Australian
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
What a joke. Calls it a cheap shot after he took his little shove at Shuey who wasn't looking (even thought here wasn't much force in it), Schofield just stood up for his team mate and gave him one back a bit harder. He definitely made a bit of contact to Oliver's chin, but it hardly connected and to me it appeared his intention was more a shove to the chest/shoulder area. The carry on after by Oliver on the ground was embarrassing, but his tough guy act when he got up, well that was just hilarious.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
What a joke. Calls it a cheap shot after he took his little shove at Shuey who wasn't looking (even thought here wasn't much force in it), Schofield just stood up for his team mate and gave him one back a bit harder. He definitely made a bit of contact to Oliver's chin, but it hardly connected and to me it appeared his intention was more a shove to the chest/shoulder area. The carry on after by Oliver on the ground was embarrassing, but his tough guy act when he got up, well that was just hilarious.

Checking his mouth for blood while talking to th umpire... Filthy little rat. I admired Oliver as a player and was unaware of his previous dives, but this effort and then his conduct on Twitter are deplorable. He has a lot to learn.

Sep 25, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
lulz this is just getting ridiculous.

The AFL can't be serious about this. Saint Nick punched the north guy last week and nothing happens while Oliver puts in an Oscar worthy effort and we're offered 2 down to 1? AFL please.....

whatis

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Just saw it for the first time. Not worth two weeks surely. Surely not, was more like a lazy push off than a deliberate elbow.

If we challenge though won't it just come down to what the Melbourne player says? I will be impressed if he admits to playing it up at all but I'm not holding my breath.

giphy.gif

Back and to the left

Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, GSW Bandwagoner
From a pragmatic point of view if we challenge we risk loosing Schofield for our match against Port Power.

Currently we will have Kennedy in that team, which gives us a backline of Makenzie, Barrass, McGovern all as talls. Port currently only have 2 talls in Dixon and Trengrove, so we can afford to loose Schofield

Back