MRP / Trib. Schofield squirts his way out of trouble, free to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Martin Luther King. Rosa Parks. Will Schofield.

Each of these greats faced untold adversity, criticism and turmoil, yet overcame their burdens with the poise and dignity only present in the finest of people. The ability to strive for greatness, in the face of overwhelming pressure and hatred, is a trait that will hold these individuals at the pinnacle of influence for years to come. Churches, schools, books and banners shall be adorned with their iconic mantras, mantras which will be echoed throughout the ages.

"I have a dream."
"No."
"Why would he be squirting around the contest."

Words to live by, people to revere. God bless you all.

The great moments:
The Eagles challenge
Melbourne legend David Neitz is on the tribunal
Undercard: Bachar Houli, Malcolm Turnbull and Waleed Aly vs the AFL
The trial of the century begins: Will "Scho Good It Hurts" Schofield vs Clayton "Red Whine" Oliver
Dank memes
Schoey sinks the boots in
The AFL logo obstructs justice
Clayton Oliver is a squirter confirmed
Justice is served

OP:

Top banter from the AFL.

See tribunal updates for 2017:
The following elements of the Tribunal System have been modified for 2017:

A. JUMPER PUNCHES / STRIKES TO THE HEAD

Selected jumper punches and strikes to the head that have insufficient force to constitute a Low Impact offence will be processed as a fixed financial sanction under Attempt to Strike.

As a great man once said, "Mark down today’s date in your calendar. The players code is no more."

Follow live: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-06-27/live-houli-schofield-front-the-afl-tribunal

Last edited:
(G) STAGING

A Player will be reported for staging. Staging can include excessive exaggeration of contact in an unsportsmanlike manner. Staging shall be a Reportable Offence as it may:

»»Affect umpires' decision-making;
»»Incite a melee; and/or
»»Not be in the spirit of the game (unsportsmanlike);

Last edited:

Challenge, and mark my words, the board will see a night not experienced since the glorious Q Lynch defence.
The night we accused Lindsay Thomas of being a diver and then Shuey got his 2 week suspension downgraded to a 2 week suspension was better imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The night we accused Lindsay Thomas of being a diver and then Shuey got his 2 week suspension downgraded to a 2 week suspension was better imo.
The Lynch night was my favourite time on Bigfooty. Need to find the thread and bump it.

The Lynch night was my favourite time on Bigfooty. Need to find the thread and bump it.
Oh it was great no doubt, I just loved the Shuey one more.

We should really just challenge every penalty for the sake of the board.

Both deserve time IMO.

A week at most, or a fine for Schoey for intent - if he had have actually connected he could have done some serious damage.

A week or two for Oliver for staging and inciting a melee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back