Toast Schofield - Where does he sit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who says Schofield and Shep can’t be in the same team ...with gov and Barras .....Barrass and Gov can get injured easily ...he might say I’m happy with 15 games next year .....
I think they could both play. Look at the height in Richmond's back six. Alternatively, could we get funky and recast Schofield as a tall utility for special projects?

Hes still ready when you need him...yes he might play 12 to 15 games or 8-10 who knows but he can flat out play the game. I never feared when shep went down as I knew he would be a good repairman....

Hes the sort of guy that you can just hand the toolbox too and he will just say...let me fix this s**t...got it covered

View attachment 646966

With Duggan out. There is only one man we need. This was a rare photo of De-Goey outside of Schoey's pocket.

Anyone else listen to the last Age Real Footy Podcast. Singing De Goey's praises and saying there isn't anyone in the league who can go with him. It was like September 2018 never happened.

Anyone else listen to the last Age Real Footy Podcast. Singing De Goey's praises and saying there isn't anyone in the league who can go with him. It was like September 2018 never happened.

Yes it did after a stomping win against Richmond Collingwood went on to win their 17th(?) flag. Thats why they think De Goey is unstoppable.

Honestly they are favourites to go back to back.

If you were to ask me this straight after the Gf, I would probably said my face. However, I reckon he probably sits there with the other great club men. The defensive version of Rowan Jones I guess.

0:45 - The Schofield I remember

1:15 - Mark the date down ... Taylor buried.

1:27 - My favourite gf moment. He actually had to change direction (just before they cut to this shot) and then accelerates past them all, as well as bumping he gets his hand on it towards the goals but doesn't smash it through to risk getting pinged deliberate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0:45 - The Schofield I remember

1:15 - Mark the date down ... Taylor buried.

1:27 - My favourite gf moment. He actually had to change direction (just before they cut to this shot) and then accelerates past them all, as well as bumping he gets his hand on it towards the goals but doesn't smash it through to risk getting pinged deliberate.

Mine was at 2:50 when he got the ball under pressure and cleverly knocked it so Varcie would get it and then laid the tackle before he had a chance to do anything, tieing the ball up.

Mine was at 2:50 when he got the ball under pressure and cleverly knocked it so Varcie would get it and then laid the tackle before he had a chance to do anything, tieing the ball up.
Yeah that was probably my favourite defensive effort in that last quarter. Gov and Schoey had to do everything perfectly. I shat myself when Gov went the slide thinking he was gonna take out the legs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back