scholarships

Remove this Banner Ad

oi the arrogannce clearly u are new to this cuse u r ment to read previous thread titles then make up your own........... this threads been done commenting on various schools mostly hailbery......... re group come back when you got something better

Mate, my son was offered a scholarship at Caulfield first, then Haileybury and then Melbourne. They dont all do it. Let it rest !!!!!
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

well done......... this threads been done its been in the media and i think its fair to say evey school does it to enhance the schools name but some more than others and some more discreate........ leave it alone:thumbsdown:

From what I've heard, and I could be wrong, all schools recruit to some degree(not to that of Haileybury) apart from Brighton and Skevs. Which shows I suppose, their recent results haven't been too flash.

From what I've heard, and I could be wrong, all schools recruit to some degree(not to that of Haileybury) apart from Brighton and Skevs. Which shows I suppose, their recent results haven't been too flash.
I'd agree with that. Even we (Carey) have a few on sport scholarships for footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kevins give ridiculous amount of scholarships its not funny. about 5 members of their athletics team are on them and they all do numerous events.

they have just signed about 5 football players as well in a attempt to be good.
they are dirty cheats

St Kevins give ridiculous amount of scholarships its not funny. about 5 members of their athletics team are on them and they all do numerous events.

they have just signed about 5 football players as well in a attempt to be good.
they are dirty cheats

how can we be dirty cheats, everyone has scholarships and we are proberbly the school that gives out the least, you are an idiot

mate just get over the entire haileybury thing other schools just cant help it if they dominate for the last 3 years and look to dominate this year

mate just get over the entire haileybury thing other schools just cant help it if they dominate for the last 3 years and look to dominate this year
nah u listen here mate, i could invest a million bux into highpoint sec and turn them into a team that wins the aps football and dominates every year but ur missing the point. All schools gives out one or two but 15-22 is just plain ridiculous. Haileybury must have a higher salary cap than afl clubs. and finally i would like to see the type of team haileybury put on the park with no cheque book transactions evident, it would be a bigger event than the international comedy gala.

I think offering scholarships should become illegal in school competitions for sport... It would make the competition alot fairer and it would benefit players who have ebeen at the school for a while trying to get in the 1's because they would know no scholarship players would come and steal their spots.....

Mate any school would dominate if they handed out as many scholarships as Haileybury but would prefer to not sell their respect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back