Analysis School and SANFL Juniors

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Rozenbilds would be Yr 11 this year. He has a younger brother - Jeff, that would be in Yr 9. I suspect there is some confusion there.
Nope it was Jeff That’s what had my bloke down there buzzing a bit. Was U16 game though not U18.

Mate did you get to the Norwood u16 & u18 it looks like all of the Ceduna lads did ok -with the stand out Max Mich with 24 disposals at 100% efficiency -actually listed at 104% not sure how?
Jay Polk with 2 goals. Kade Maddigan with some possessions, Jack Mich with a few -any observations would be much appreciated.

Another link is Tyson Pratt who as a real young lad was an absolute freak - he played as a very underage in my lads premiership team in 2017.
No sorry didn’t see games but got reliable feedback.

Of the west coast boys don’t forget Jacob Newton from Elliston boarding at Rostrevor. He’s captain of U16. Also a boy by name of Richardson was apparently across from Tumby who did pretty well.

I’m told there is an indigenous boy from Ceduna they are pretty excited about who will be unveil next week - couldn’t get a name though

Jack M rotated mid forward and clunked a big one for his goal. Decent signs from him apparently. I reckon if I ask anymore about him I’m going to get a belting - “we have other bloody players you know mate” ha ha

Last edited:
Phillipou is an interesting one. Very good basketballer, although not exactly elite athleticism. Despite this would have played State basketball from U14 to u18 easily, but his family refused to be part of it. Probably a good thing given how terrible Basketball SA is run.
Smart move, he's odds on to be on an AFL list in 2023.

Of the west coast boys don’t forget Jacob Newton from Elliston boarding at Rostrevor. He’s captain of U16.

I’m told there is an indigenous boy from Ceduna they are pretty excited about who will be unveil next week - couldn’t get a name though
Then he'll likely be a Port NGA...

Of the west coast boys don’t forget Jacob Newton from Elliston boarding at Rostrevor. He’s captain of U16. Also a boy by name of Richardson was apparently across from Tumby who did pretty well.

Jack M rotated mid forward and clunked a big one for his goal. Decent signs from him apparently. I reckon if I ask anymore about him I’m going to get a belting - “we have other bloody players you know mate” ha ha

Is the lad at Rostrevor? and under16 or 18?
I know Gareth Dudley is over this year not sure who he is playing for - he goes at it hard and is now a decent size - would be interested on where they play him.

I know Gareth Dudley is over this year not sure who he is playing for - he goes at it hard and is now a decent size - would be interested on where they play him.
The indigenous kid? U16 and no idea of school status sorry. Didn’t give me much. Bit of a … wait until you see this….kind of thing.

The indigenous kid? U16 and no idea of school status sorry. Didn’t give me much. Bit of a … wait until you see this….kind of thing.
Ok that has me intrigued - Gareth wouldn't be U16 so it's not him - I looked at NFC's U16 list and no names there that I know...we will have to wait and see!!

Forward/Ruck Phoenix Foster bagged 4 goals for Norwood U18's on the weekend he's from over the West Coast isn't he? Plays College footy for Immanuel College.

South juniors still looking the goods, the U16’s leading Centrals a merry dance. Arlo Draper’s younger brother Sid has got some skill about him. Phoenix Hargrave another one to watch in the mids.
Haha I've been watching the game, apart from Sid and a couple of others the skill levels have been diabolical

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DaKids

Is Tyson Coe playing for Sacred Hearts this year orhas he finished his schooling, bloody impressive today with his in and under game, actually outshone Kobe Ryan who had another good game.
Look I can’t be 100% sure. I saw them last year and a mate there said it will be good keeping a core together next year. That’s all I can say as I don’t know which individuals exactly he was referring to. Sorry

Look I can’t be 100% sure. I saw them last year and a mate there said it will be good keeping a core together next year. That’s all I can say as I don’t know which individuals exactly he was referring to. Sorry
Another College lad looking like he has potential today playing for the Roosters tall athletic Ruck/Forward Rostrevor's Jack Hodges.

PAC Hughen Wissman a mid/forward also looking good for the Roosters, very well developed physically.

Last edited:
Another College lad looking like he has potential today playing for the Roosters tall athletic Ruck/Forward Rostrevor's Jack Hodges.

PAC Hughen Wissman a mid/forward also looking good for the Roosters, very well developed physically.
Did you catch any U16. We were talking earlier about Tristan Edwards from Pt Lincoln debut today.

I see from stats he’s had 10 touches and 2.2 in a side being thumped. Not a bad start

Did you catch any U16. We were talking earlier about Tristan Edwards from Pt Lincoln debut today.

I see from stats he’s had 10 touches and 2.2 in a side being thumped. Not a bad start
Watched some of the South vs Centrals U16's only, U18's is a bigger focus for me.

Might have a look during the week at the replay though if he's from Lincoln he'll likely be a Port NGA won't he?

Last edited:
Watched some of the South vs Centrals U16's only, U18's is a bigger focus for me.

Might have a look during the week at the replay though if he's from Lincoln he'll likely be a Port NGA won't he?
yes he would be

Geez the Glenelg U18s play with some flair and skill - look to be bigger lads than Norwood.
No Jay Polk?
How about Glenelg #12 Jakob Ryan's dynamism and run down back , has to be in serious draft contention. teammate #14 Jayden Davis a medium forward/mid looks to have the goods building on his superb under age year, so clean and his goalkicking is Fogarty like, the prior to 2022 Fogarty that is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back