Society/Culture School principal makes boys apologize for............being born male.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think it's a case of individual schools or teachers, though certainly this may be the case. I think as a whole education in Australia is structurally and methodologically geared towards girls. Modes of learning are typically slanted towards girls and ideologically education, as a result of the education system being heavily female-dominated, favours girls, with the emphasis on making girls, not just equal, but better than boys. The feminist agenda is rampant in education and as a result there is a lot of covert favouring of girls.
Well, if I see it I’ll object. My boys perform well, get academic prizes and the like.

Well, if I see it I’ll object. My boys perform well, get academic prizes and the like.
Your boys do well, great for you.

Overall boy’s performance are getting worse.

The fact you are involved in your sons lives is a credit to you and because of being a good man your boys are doing well.

A big population of Boys don’t have an involved father and not having a positive approach to boys in school is having horrible results.

That’s where rasko works.

Fair enough, rasko presents as a credible poster to me.

Of course, this minority element amongst women is naturally going to be seen in female dominated industries, however, you rarely see this horse s**t in nursing.

I expect it's because teaching has a highly ideological fundamental basis, and the more radical elements take the opportunity to attempt to shape future generations in their own ideological image.

I saw this today. I don't know how accurate it is or what country it is (possibly the U.S) but I thought it was interesting. 20210331_180320.jpg

Fair enough, rasko presents as a credible poster to me.

Of course, this minority element amongst women is naturally going to be seen in female dominated industries, however, you rarely see this horse sh*t in nursing.

I expect it's because teaching has a highly ideological fundamental basis.
Humanities have always been dominated by the left.

The issue is that it is going too far left and success males are the enemy.

This cultural Marxism war results in unprecedented unprivileged undermining of young men.

Humanities have always been dominated by the left.

What actually is "the left" these days? Certainly not working class people.

The issue is that it is going too far left and success males are the enemy.

This cultural Marxism war results in unprecedented unprivileged undermining of young men.

These people are "statists" (i.e. bureaucrats).

They are a minority, who represent minority interests, but can apply them broadly by seizing the state machinery.

What actually is "the left" these days? Certainly not working class people.

These people are "statists" (i.e. bureaucrats).

They are a minority, who represent minority interests, but can apply them broadly by seizing the state machinery.
Ironically it’s the Left educated elite dictatorship telling the rest of us to conform.

They don’t care about people, they care about power as same as the right.

The horrible thing is that use real issues as Trojan horses.

Ideas trump people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Education Department promotes feminist ideals - but these ideals target the root issues and symptoms of toxic masculinity - rather than base misandry. I've worked in four schools - and can't say that I've experienced any widespread misandry. Kids will sometimes tell you 'Mr X favours the boys' or 'Ms Y favours the girls' - but that's relatively uncommon (and unreliable evidence).

The most commonly cited reason that people become teachers (approx. 80% of respondents) is to work with young people and to make a difference. Why would you do it if you hated 50% of your cohort because of their gender?

I do think that teachers/schools naturally tend to favour more academic students - and girls, generally, are more academic minded. Boys that are not academic get forced into modes of learning that do not suit them, stunting their development and potential learning outcomes. Amongst a range of causes, you can blame the closing of the technical schools for this.

I teach computing where elective classes are on average 90% boys - 10% girls. I'm very conscious of the impact this gender imbalance can have on my female students in the class - so I don't tolerate any misogynist bullshit. I don't know if this considered "favouring the girls"?

The Education Department promotes feminist ideals - but these ideals target the root issues and symptoms of toxic masculinity - rather than base misandry. I've worked in four schools - and can't say that I've experienced any widespread misandry. Kids will sometimes tell you 'Mr X favours the boys' or 'Ms Y favours the girls' - but that's relatively uncommon (and unreliable evidence).

The most commonly cited reason that people become teachers (approx. 80% of respondents) is to work with young people and to make a difference. Why would you do it if you hated 50% of your cohort because of their gender?

I do think that teachers/schools naturally tend to favour more academic students - and girls, generally, are more academic minded. Boys that are not academic get forced into modes of learning that do not suit them, stunting their development and potential learning outcomes. Amongst a range of causes, you can blame the closing of the technical schools for this.

I teach computing where elective classes are on average 90% boys - 10% girls. I'm very conscious of the impact this gender imbalance can have on my female students in the class - so I don't tolerate any misogynist bullshit. I don't know if this considered "favouring the girls"?
Challenging boys behaviour and attitudes is a great thing.

By your tone, you challenge the behaviour support the person.

Protecting girls from boys bs is a good thing.

Belng supportive to all is the goal and fairness in attention and marking is the aim.

They don’t care about people, they care about power as same as the right.

There's no doubting this.

These people have hijacked noble causes that sought & fought for equality and perverted them to grab power.

This is why it's important to draw a line at the real issues.

There's no doubting this.

These people have hijacked noble causes that sought & fought for equality and perverted them to grab power.

This is why it's important to draw a line at the real issues.
Let’s face people always use real issues for power.

What is disappointing that minorities do face
bullshit.

We still have work to do on making others more bearable.

Those who want us to be them vs us for power reasons are pretty sick.

We are all humans facing hardships and more empathy for all.

Let’s face people always use real issues for power.

What is disappointing that minorities do face
bullshit.

We still have work to do on making others more bearable.

Those who want us to be them vs us for power reasons are pretty sick.

We are all humans facing hardships and more empathy for all.

This is why....................for the 1000th time.................libertarianism is the only answer.

We either all have equal rights, or none of us have them. The moment it gets splintered everybody loses out.

It's been over 20 years since I finished school but I always thought that female teachers were often terrible for playing favourites with students.

I often suspected that female teachers were terrible with conflict resolution, specifically physical conflict. Particularly when punishing the individual who retaliates rather than the instigator.

As I recalled during my time at school that you should tell a teacher when you are being bullied, vast majority of the the time when this was advised it was by a female teacher. As boys/men this runs counter to a healthy relationship. Imagine footy players running to the umpire if they were shepherded too heard(hard), how ridiculous that would look.

Do you know why the best fighters are often successful around women? Because they are incredibly confident.

Why would you support the development of strong young men by training them in combat techniques that teach them about the power of their frame and the hurt it can cause if not controlled - promote a culture of team work and support - while teaching about hard work, different shapes for different roles, self discipline and honour when you can just train everyone as a girl to keep their aggression to the domain of mental and emotional attacks that leave no physical scars?

I'm not trying to train an army of warriors out of the young men of Australia but I do think the injection of a group of role models will significantly increase the quality of men we have just ten years later - as shown by the little platoons of young boys who follow around their PE teacher at primary school because they don't have available father figures.

There is good reason for men to not be involved with the education of primary school children and the cost for it is that many young men don't encounter a man they can respect until they are teenagers in high school.

Why would you support the development of strong young men by training them in combat techniques that teach them about the power of their frame and the hurt it can cause if not controlled - promote a culture of team work and support - while teaching about hard work, different shapes for different roles, self discipline and honour when you can just train everyone as a girl to keep their aggression to the domain of mental and emotional attacks that leave no physical scars?

I'm not trying to train an army of warriors out of the young men of Australia but I do think the injection of a group of role models will significantly increase the quality of men we have just ten years later - as shown by the little platoons of young boys who follow around their PE teacher at primary school because they don't have available father figures.

There is good reason for men to not be involved with the education of primary school children and the cost for it is that many young men don't encounter a man they can respect until they are teenagers in high school.

At a certain point if you "train out" fundamental male traits, then the factors that built civilization go with them.

We are not some misguided utopian species, that got lost on the way to nirvana. It's a naive premise.

Do you seriously believe we could or should "train" hypergamy out of females?

At a certain point if you "train out" fundamental male traits, then the factors that built civilization go with them. It's a naive premise.
I agree. I think that the traits in men that people are most afraid of are the ones that also will keep everyone else safe.

I see how my daughters friends who are boys look at her father when he is doing dad stuff around the house, I know these boys don't have male role models and they are absorbed with him - to the point that she gets upset because they are talking to him about their previous conversation the weekend before just hoping for that look of approval.

There is a generation of boys who need it, currently they are being taught that the gender they belong to is bad - eventually some will just give up and live that expectation.

I agree. I think that the traits in men that people are most afraid of are the ones that also will keep everyone else safe.

they're also the ones that many females find sexually attractive as a choice of mate. A "go-getter" and "protector".

We need to ditch the Disneyland view of men and women.

I see how my daughters friends who are boys look at her father when he is doing dad stuff around the house, I know these boys don't have male role models and they are absorbed with him - to the point that she gets upset because they are talking to him about their previous conversation the weekend before just hoping for that look of approval.

They are responding to their biological cues.

There is a generation of boys who need it, currently they are being taught that the gender they belong to is bad - eventually some will just give up and live that expectation.

These males can become very confused & unhappy "beta males", to utilise a popular caricature.....................or something much, much, much worse.

The primary inability of men & women in understanding each other comes down to the struggle to accept their fundamental biological sex driven natures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back