Society/Culture School principal makes boys apologize for............being born male.

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree. I think that the traits in men that people are most afraid of are the ones that also will keep everyone else safe.

I see how my daughters friends who are boys look at her father when he is doing dad stuff around the house, I know these boys don't have male role models and they are absorbed with him - to the point that she gets upset because they are talking to him about their previous conversation the weekend before just hoping for that look of approval.

There is a generation of boys who need it, currently they are being taught that the gender they belong to is bad - eventually some will just give up and live that expectation.

Like a mysterious mansion in the middle of a valley. Sure it might be intimidating, but when its stormy, windy or snowing nowhere could be safer.

This needs to be reversed and quickly, starting from the grassroots. Else aeons upon aeons of civilisations development dies.

Dude.

Don’t start dropping MRA memes... :(

Are the statistics incorrect, or is this a matter of utilizing a cliche to dampen the facts?

No they aren’t. God almighty.
Yes they are. Men are the reason it's not safe to go out at night. Men are the reason you get paid less at work. Men are the reason you don't succeed. Men are the reason for toxic workplace environments.

This thread is literally about boys being required to apologise for their gender.

I saw this today. I don't know how accurate it is or what country it is (possibly the U.S) but I thought it was interesting. View attachment 1090687

Yet it's those statistics that hardly if ever get reported in the news. So as to not ruin the pro-feminist/anti male narrative.

Here's the conundrum/dilemma though. Through millennia after millennia we as men are hardwired to procreate with the opposite gender. So by asking boys to apologise for their gender is not only a form of bullying but also biologically irresponsible and selfish.

Last edited:
Yet it's those statistics that hardly if ever get reported in the news. So as to not ruin the pro-feminist/anti male narrative.

They need to keep on that message because people are more unhappy than ever and my hypothesis is that a significant part of that was selling the dream of being, having and doing everything - when that's not possible to have at the same time. Facing the music on that would destroy the movement.

They need to keep the failings as the fault of the enemy. As soon as people wake up to the idea that men and women are different and fill equally socially valuable but different roles then the happier we will all be.

We are more materialistic, less likely to be in a stable relationship, more medicated - sounds super healthy.

Yes they are. Men are the reason it's not safe to go out at night. Men are the reason you get paid less at work. Men are the reason you don't succeed. Men are the reason for toxic workplace environments.

This thread is literally about boys being required to apologise for their gender.
If that’s what one incident of stupidity means, everyone is being taught everything.

They need to keep on that message because people are more unhappy than ever and my hypothesis is that a significant part of that was selling the dream of being, having and doing everything - when that's not possible to have at the same time. Facing the music on that would destroy the movement.

They need to keep the failings as the fault of the enemy. As soon as people wake up to the idea that men and women are different and fill equally socially valuable but different roles then the happier we will all be.

We are more materialistic, less likely to be in a stable relationship, more medicated - sounds super healthy.

I reckon it has a lot to do with the herding of women for political purposes (votes).

If that’s what one incident of stupidity means, everyone is being taught everything.

Its not one incident, Academia and by extension society has been eroding male value through the past few decades. This is symptomatic of such erosion.

I reckon it has a lot to do with the herding of women for political purposes (votes).
That's a great point.

Let's take this latest push for political quotas. That sells so well to the public, yay girl power. In effect, it means that the existing power brokers get to fill positions with their cronies who happen to be a woman, further reinforcing their position of power. Literally using women.

*mind blown gif*

That's a great point.

Let's take this latest push for political quotas. That sells so well to the public, yay girl power. In effect, it means that the existing power brokers get to fill positions with their cronies who happen to be a woman, further reinforcing their position of power. Literally using women.

*mind blown gif*

Why else do you think these parasites are playing to the gallery?

It's not as if they care who gets the cabin boy gigs as long as they maintain the power to steer the ship on behalf of the traditional power interests.

Most of these gigs that are given to women are paid for by the traditional suckers anyway...............the good ol' tax payer..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the statistics incorrect, or is this a matter of utilizing a cliche to dampen the facts?
It’s a bullshit meme designed to bring out the MRA’s.

Come on. A meme full of selective, arguable figures? You’re not that guy.

It’s a bullshit meme designed to bring out the MRA’s.

Come on. A meme full of selective, arguable figures? You’re not that guy.

Death in the work place & war zones?

The stats are bullshit then?

Can you provide the correct ones?

Why else do you think these parasites are playing to the gallery?

It's not as if they care who gets the cabin boy gigs as long as they maintain the power to steer the ship on behalf of the traditional power interests.

Most of these gigs that are given to women are paid for by the traditional suckers anyway...............the good ol' tax payer..

Men aren't interested in going to galleries and if they are they are lying.

Death in the work place & war zones?

The stats are bullshit then?

Can you provide the correct ones?
If it was sourced, I might take two or three and check them out.

It’s not - that alone should ring alarm bells.

If someone posted something like this to back up a “woke” argument you’d be all over it. It’s not so you’re nodding and stroking your beard.

The most commonly cited reason that people become teachers (approx. 80% of respondents) is to work with young people and to make a difference. Why would you do it if you hated 50% of your cohort because of their gender?
Women don't hate boys.

But mothering is very different to fathering. Women will instinctively teach kids as mothers. The problem is an imbalance given that ~95% of teachers are female and many young boys don't have a father figure at home - nor at school!

My only concern at school for my son is that they're training him to be a pussy. He's smart, diligent, creative and conscientious... but not really being conditioned to be mentally tough. Resilience was something past generations were trained in. I'm not calling for corporal punishment but from what I can see schools are creating a generation of pussies.

If someone posted something like this to back up a “woke” argument you’d be all over it. It’s not so you’re nodding and stroking your beard.
It’s a fair point that they haven’t sourced their stats.

Again you haven’t sourced any credible stats to counter.

The stats can be found but you are being very submissive.

Not really difficult to find.

Its not one incident, Academia and by extension society has been eroding male value through the past few decades. This is symptomatic of such erosion.
In my industry men can’t switch jobs at the moment because all new recruits need to be women so companies can hit their own self determined female quotas That they can then go market To the public. It doesn’t matter that few women have little interest working in my industry. It doesn’t matter that all the corporates making the decision are men and have no interest in giving their own positions to women but don’t see the hypocrisy.

Love it how things like these are just an "incident of stupidity" (despite these incidents coincidentally continuing to occur).

But when 20-30 loser "Proud Boys" go for a march somewhere you create a thread about it and check under your bed for a fortnight for neo-nazis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back