Education & Reference School principals

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t imagine the principal’s actions was the solution to a simple case of misbehaviour. Where are the kid’s parents? If he is a twat, exhibiting reprehensible behaviour, then the parents need to pull their finger out and actively address the problem rather than handball the problem off to the school

This is where the problem lies. The parents will be useless and back their kid as 'he is a good kid'.

We had a situation at our school where the same 2 boys have, on 2 occasions, have held down a girl and pulled their pants and undies down. First time they got told off and parents notified. Nothing changed. It happened a second time, this time with an adult eye-witness. One set of the parents still insisted their kid didn't do anything wrong, 'because my kid is a good kid and said he didn't do it'.

Parents are ******* useless most of the time and are weak on their kids. Happy to do the fun stuff but don't want to punish or have to discipline.

Asian parents put Aussie parents to shame. Quite depressing really.

Kids can't even interact with one another now without one parent feeling their child is being bullied/unfairly treated.
Why such the big change? For me it stems from "victim blaming", asking "I wonder what the child did to deserve this" is somehow seen as endorsing child abuse rather than a legitimate question.

Parents, the number of precious parents is on the increase and that is undeniable. Why?

It's typical Facebook bravery, it's like how everyone in Facebook comments would intervene witnessing a violent situation in the street (particularly a domestic), though commonly no one ever intervenes when s**t like this happens.
Why intervene/do the right thing when you can film it then post it to FB? /s

It's typical Facebook bravery, it's like how everyone in Facebook comments would intervene witnessing a violent situation in the street (particularly a domestic), though commonly no one ever intervenes when s**t like this happens.
I wouldn't intervene. Not worth dying over.

Saw some leb smacking his missus around in Sydney and just kept walking...not worth it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back