School sex romp

Remove this Banner Ad

Article was written in sept 2009. Player involved was in high school.

Wanna dig up anymore old articles? Maybe let's repost the Sydney hotel drunken antics article!!!

Yer I know... It's been a long long long summer. LMAO

I couldn't watch last nights match.... and I only found the article when I was searching where he got drafted.... all in good fun. The board needed a new thread.:D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This just in, Lou Richards has retired :eek:

He got caught getting a bj whilst on a school camp, whoop de doo. How many people can say they weren't doing similar shenanigans with the opposite sex whilst in high school (maybe not on school camps, but still) or wish they were for those who weren't?

On a side not Ian Elder is a top bloke, used to be a teach of mine at my old school before he moved to Sacred Heart

Did he go to an all boys school? Doesn't say the girl got expelled just the guys. It's possible she didn't go to the same school, I hope that's the case and she wasn't let off getting them off (and herself).

Did he go to an all boys school? Doesn't say the girl got expelled just the guys. It's possible she didn't go to the same school, I hope that's the case and she wasn't let off getting them off (and herself).

Sacred Heart is a catholic co-ed school, but we all know about them catholic girls ;)

Just what kind of sex romp was this.... A 3 way? :confused:

Perhaps he was looking to get picked up by St. kilda.

HAHAHAHAH thats funny.
But wait there is no record of St Kilda players being invovled in a three way so maybe its not. :confused:
Not even any rumours of Stkilda players in a three way. All sorts of other BS rumours but no three way. Sorry.
Fail

Remove this Banner Ad

Back