Society/Culture Schoolies

Remove this Banner Ad

So? Who cares? If you're stupid enough to make massive mistakes at age 17 then chances are you'd make them at 21 as well.

I was on schoolies when i was 17 and had no problems at all. If you're thick enough to do hard drugs in an area swarming with police, or have sex with multiple random partners then you'll get what's coming to you. It's not rocket science, and any 17 year old should understand that.
You missed the point...

Well obviously they don't have the willpower, desire and conviction in their beliefs to stay the course, unlike myself :thumbsu: I've had people pretty much try and pour drinks down my throat for years (random acquaintances, not friends who know me well and know by policies), and I still haven't budged or taken as much as a sip, and I'm not giving in anytime soon.

Your policies?

What's your stance on Climate Change?

"Rule 1 Of Bigfooty:
Keep it civil. Remember these are real people you are talking to. Don't bag other people just for the hell of it. Keep your posts respectful of other people.. Insults like *, **** and ******* are particularly repugnant to many moderators. Don't bait or provoke negative responses or you may be hit for points as well. Frac: Warning to Mid."
The Unwritten Rule of BigFooty: Chief does what Chief does when the mood strikes. Live with it.

Why don't you contribute? Instead of breaking rules? Tell us your opinion instead of insulting.
That is my opinion!

I'm torn on this one.

On the one hand, I despise it when people of authority abuse their powers.

On the other hand, I don't disagree with Chief's appraisal of Linga one iota.

:thumbsu::confused::thumbsdown:

I read an article where the police were spewing about the behaviour yet it said there were 25,000 people there and 31 arrests. WTF!!!!!

I think that is pretty bloody good with 25,000 young crew letting their hair down! :confused:

How many get arrested at your bdo's etc? is the 31/25K figure representative of over 18s events? any stats?

FWIW - I think it should be cancelled. When my school finished i partied for a weekend sure, but not the whole week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back