List Mgmt. Schulzy gone - goodbye and thanks legend

Remove this Banner Ad

4602738-3x4-700x933.jpg

Been my avatar since round 1 2013 - forever.

A wonderful servant and all the best in retirement. The club did him not help the situation for anyone this year playing him without justification.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't believe there's been any indication that he is retiring, in fact it sounds like he thinks he can go on:

“I’ve loved my time at Port Adelaide and will always be thankful to the club, in particular Chocco, for giving me a chance,” Schulz said.

“While I’m disappointed with the club’s decision to let me go I understand and respect the reasons behind it, and wish them all the best with what I’m sure will be a bright future.

Personally, I think I have a couple of years of footy left in me and I look forward to developing off-field too. Helping young players get the best out of themselves is a passion of mine and I’m keen to pursue a career in coaching once my playing days are over.

Legend! Absolutely loved him in Port colours and wish he'd been here a couple of years earlier.

Wonder if anyone will be interested in giving him a year or two?

One of my faves. Loves screaming 'Schullllllllzy' when he took a hanger.

We also had a joke that him lining up for goal was like a snooker player easing a ball into the corner pocket. *chalks invisible cue*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back