Schwarta tsk tsk tsk

Remove this Banner Ad

dee_girl9

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2001
don't know. Too drunk to know, too pissed to care!
Other Teams
Melbourne ...HELLO i mean how easy?
why cant this man shut his mouth and just play the game? Yet another case of racial vilification involving the ox. last year HE was the one that was villified, now the tables r turned. all he did was call Justin Murphy a coconut (not saying that was right). And somehow murphy got upset, and is now crying to the big wigs. As always it will go to mediation, and Schwarta will probably get a fine.

It all started cos Schwarta and Ben Graham were have a bit of a heated convo in the first term, and for some stupid reason Murphy got involved in the argument. firstly WHY? did he get involved. did he think that Graham couldnt hold his own? I dont think so. he shouldnt have got involved in the first place, it was between Schwarz and Graham. Murphy should have stayed clear and none of this would have blown up. He brought it all on himself by getting involved, and in the end he was the one that squealed.

racism is a serious issue, and im not condoning what David did was right. im just saying that he should have learnt his lesson, and he should know better than that.

This is a serious post, and i know that there are some people on this site (from other teams) that dont like David so please dont come on here and slag him and bring up stuff that happened in the past. i know that this will happen so im getting in now. i have no hesitation in deleting posts. so u can try, but it wont be up for long
mad.gif

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

Aww are you talking about me.
Hey delete away if I lie or I resort to certain other person on this board ploy and personally attack everyone that doesnt agree with me.

Otherwise there wont be any deleting.

All he did was call Murphy a coconut. Look at his bald, shaven head. It looks like a coconut!!! That's not racial vilification!

If anything comes of this, I will continue to have no respect for the AFL. If nothing comes of it, I will still probably have no respect for the AFL!

hey there again,

We'll put our 2 bob in and read along if you care.

If...and i say if, Schwartz did throw a racist comment at Murphy than, well, he should know the consequences. All the players know that they can't do it, so when they do, they know what is to happen. To blame it on a heated argument between Schwartz & Graham is just looking for an excuse. The Cats would be laughing now. It's all part of footy, getting on the other teams nerves and waiting for them to retaliate. Unfortunantly, it looks as if Schwarta has been accused of a racial slur, Lets just hope, for the sake of the team, that he only gets mediation and a fine.

I can't believe you are defending the OX dee girl. As far as I am concerned Schwarz has gone to far. He has got a mouth bigger than Mount Everest. Why can't he just shut the
f@#k up for a change. I am sick of him. Not just because of the racial thing but what he said about Ben Graham. Imagine how bad the club would look if they made this bloke captain. I am starting to think it will be good if he retires at the end of the year.

------------------
The Melbourne Football Club: Tradition, Heritage, Excitement

in a way i agree with all of you (except you Sabre you idiot... if you wanna post at least contribute some of your unwanted opinion :rolleyes
smile.gif

ok well i DONT EVER condon racism and i think that Schwarta has got to learn to keep his big mouth shut. I admire him for saying whats on his mind but on the other hand i think that he should draw the line somewhere.
He still however is innocent as for now the media world and all the footy fans have just one side of the story.
Schwarta didn't show up to the recovery session today which wasn't compulsory but i think that no one in the club will be happy with his attempt to defend himself.
Schwarta says what he thinks but he doesn't think before he says it and all those kids out there who love and adore him are getting a bad example set by their hero.
If Schwarta is indeed found guilty and not cleared like the last time then i am not going to justify his actions or appriciate his effort to sort out a firey argument but for now i have to put trust in my team's player who perhaps is playing his last season and although he sometimes says stupid things he is not a bad man and i believe that this all will get sorted out!
The one thing that does piss me off is that he is not thinking of his team mates and is giving the club and the players bad media attention which is not what they need right now!!!
mad.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

ok well there is an article in the age today about david. and he says that he's not giving it his all. he's on about 95%, and neale isnt happy with him. i can honestly say that if things keep going the way they r at the moment then this will definately b daves last year. oh well he has 2 learn somehow

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back