Schwarz goes Undercover

Remove this Banner Ad

shane

Debutant
Mar 12, 2001
fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is there any truth to the rumour that David Schwarz has given up the vice captaincy so he can lower his profile, spy on his team mates and dob them into Neil Danaher if they do anything wrong. If it's true, it will be good to see his dobbing skills used against his team mates instead of stitching up Freo players like Leigh Brown.

------------------
Shane http://www.dockerland.com

[This message has been edited by shane (edited 23 March 2001).]

no its not true shane so get your facts right ok.

hes stepped down from the vice captaincy cos this is his last year ok and he doesnt want the added pressures.

u have no idea do u? u stick to your team and ill stick to mine ok?

------------------
this is my team and these r my boys, and if u mess with them, i'll kick your arse !!!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE you are joking Shane right? where on earth did you hear that??????
it sounds to me like its something a freo player will do out of bordom but not a melbourne player... they do have a life and they do have a brain and they won't give up their vice captaincy to dob on their own team mates!!!! LOL this is the stupidest thing i have ever heard!!!

ok well till the next time you come up with some thing that is not based on fact but is a pure figure of your screwed up imagination...
GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

Originally posted by DEES RULE!:
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH EHE you are joking Shane right? where on earth did you hear that??????
it sounds to me like its something a freo player will do out of bordom but not a melbourne player... they do have a life and they do have a brain and they won't give up their vice captaincy to dob on their own team mates!!!! LOL this is the stupidest thing i have ever heard!!!

ok well till the next time you come up with some thing that is not based on fact but is a pure figure of your screwed up imagination...
GO DEES!
smile.gif

With stupid comments like that you wonder why I always take pot shots at your club.
Fremantles players and the club itself has far higher moral standards and ethical standards than that of Melbourne.We dont cheat on salary caps, we dont rely on rich donations and we dont dob.
Fremantle players certainly arnt bored, yes they have lives and unlike certain other clubs facility and player payment wise there are far better off.

Shwartz stepped down because he was unfit for the captaincy.And I wouldnt be surprised that his cowardly display somehow contributed to his removal.How can you trust a player that dobs?
Obviously Danieher realised this and got rid of him.

still laughing Sabre...
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
laughing at you, your club, your players and the rest of your club's fans.... you are a pathetic lot and you know NOTHING!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ok i'm finished now!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

still laughing Sabre...
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
laughing at you, your club, your players and the rest of your club's fans.... you are a pathetic lot and you know NOTHING!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ok i'm finished now!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

Dont worry the entire football world is shaking there head at your club, supporters and players.

you are joking Shane right? where on earth did you hear that??????

Of course I am joking, if it was any other player you probably would have worked that out for yourself but with Schwarz there is always an air of doubt. The fact is though that he was sacked by the club. Don't believe all that rubbish about extra pressure and his last year. He isn't fit to lead a dog.

------------------
Shane
http://www.dockerland.com

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
wtf is with you people!
ok, we know that you DO have s**t players, and that you want aaaaalllllllll of our players, but thats still no reason to go and bag them!
bagging schwarta isn't gonna bring whity back, and uisn't gonna make the rest of OUR lovely players to your team!
ok! we know you want them, you you aint gettin them!!!!!!
they're ours!!!!! any love melbourne, so shut the f**k up!!!

yeah, well, um, thats it!
biggrin.gif

GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOO DDDDDDEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT FREO!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

shane,
and your club isn't fit to be in the AFL but you don't see us complaining!
Surely you people don't think Schwarta would be sacked!!!! he is not fit physically and thats all there is to it! Schwarta is a hero, a legend and has the dignety to step down when he feels he is no longer the best player to be the vice- captain.
The fact that you pathetic lot has nothing better to do than make up crap about our players really worries me!
And Sabre what happened? you didn't mention Whitey at all????!!!!! you freo supporters really know how to hold a grudge against someone don't you???
GET OVER IT!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yep i am still laughing!
tongue.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Well you put up with an unfit Gary Lyon for about three years.

------------------
Shane

shane,
and your club isn't fit to be in the AFL but you don't see us complaining!
Surely you people don't think Schwarta would be sacked!!!! he is not fit physically and thats all there is to it! Schwarta is a hero, a legend and has the dignety to step down when he feels he is no longer the best player to be the vice- captain.
The fact that you pathetic lot has nothing better to do than make up crap about our players really worries me!
And Sabre what happened? you didn't mention Whitey at all????!!!!! you freo supporters really know how to hold a grudge against someone don't you???
GET OVER IT!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yep i am still laughing!
tongue.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

I wouldnt say hold a grudge.Fremantle supporters dont like there club being attacked by another clubs supporters.That have a far worse track record and can hardly be pointing the finger themselves.

Not mentioning any names of course

The only reason Schwartz wasn't offered the captaincy last year was because he was considered to be too blunt. He told everything as it was and he was honest about it. The brain's trust didn't think that saying what he thought all the time would help the club, because it would only give the opposition ammunition against us. He was the most inspirational player at the club. He did what was best for the team by stepping down and allowing the younger leaders to take the club into prolonged periods of success.
From all at the MFC, well done Ox.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Spunjy:
The only reason Schwartz wasn't offered the captaincy last year was because he was considered to be too blunt.

Sounds like PR talk for he was a obnnoxious, loud mouth who didn't respect the other players.

------------------
Shane

This is to everyone - give it a break. geez the footy's starting in a week and all u guys wanna do is talk about schwarta. im not going to comment on the situation because it has been talked about for the last couple of days and im sick of it.

Why dont u all get back on with life and worry about getting ready for the footy season to start, then we can get down to nit picking and insults.
wink.gif

Chow

PS - doin' a good job with the moderating sabre. keep it up
smile.gif

------------------
this is my team and these r my boys, and if u mess with them, i'll kick your arse !!!

Shane: I think the word you were looking for was honest. Brown tripped Schwartz and was reported at the match. The tribunal asked him if he was tripped and he truthfully said yes.
He deserved to go and you are just trying to justify that your player was wrong and are trying to deflect the blame to the victim.

Originally posted by dees01:
The only player in the Top 50 from the Dockers was Peter Bell and he did not even play for them last year. Shows how well they are going.

What is that supposed to mean.
Isnt this topic on shwartz.

But yes Peter Bell is playing for Freo.And your not going to tell me your happy with Woewodiens position on that little top 50.
I dont bother with those "opinions"

Originally posted by Spunjy:
Shane: I think the word you were looking for was honest. Brown tripped Schwartz and was reported at the match. The tribunal asked him if he was tripped and he truthfully said yes.
He deserved to go and you are just trying to justify that your player was wrong and are trying to deflect the blame to the victim.

But wether or not you demons supporters know of or realise, there is a certain unwritten rule that players dont dob on there fellow players. Its is just another ethical code that most supporters believe in and is another example why a player can be proud of there club.

Shwartz broke this unwritten rule, trivial yes but at the same time shocking.It would have played some part in his loss of the captaincy, Danniher as a former player know of this unwritten rule. And it is not the kind of person he want leading his club.

Without a doubt many demons players would have benifited from this rule.And sadly this demon player couldnt return the favour.

Shwartz broke this unwritten rule, trivial yes but at the same time shocking.It would have played some part in his loss of the captaincy, Danniher as a former player know of this unwritten rule. And it is not the kind of person he want leading his club.

Well there is only one thing to say to this sabre - WRONG. it had nothing to do with him "losing" the captaincy, because he didnt lose it, he stepped down. geez didnt u read the papers or watch the footy show.
rolleyes.gif
and i think if u r at least gonna abuse people u should at least spell their names right.

------------------

Sabre: you're struggling. It is virtually impossible for you to argue to footy supporters that they are not proud of their club.
Besides, with video footage it is far more clear cut than it was when you relied on eye-witnesses. A player has little effect nowadays when compared to days of yore.

excuse me all you Freo supporters but what is it with you abusing other players? how many of you have met Schwarta and talked to him? how many of you actually know him? i bet non of you!
So don't make judgments when you don't know anything.
Sabre sweety let it go... let it all go! you dwelling upon the past is not going to bring Whitey back and won't change Brown's sentence.
I said it before and i'll say it again its hopeless... you won't change our mind about Schwarta, he's a ledgend but you just have to take this story and turn it into something awful coz you are either bored or plain stupid!
Well its not working... so please don't start stupid threads about other players and Sabre dont tell me you are sick of people picking on Freo players than start threads bagging other team's players!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Remove this Banner Ad

Back