Fremantle
There has been a bit of a brewha on the Demonology message board about
some comments made about David Schwarz and his questionable behaviour in
the tribunal rooms (ie. pulling his pants leg up to point out the bruise
on his leg - alledgedly from the encounter with Brown). We Dockers were
prepared to cop the suspension and move on - we're used to being done
over by the tribunal but comments made on the site have pushed some of us
too far. So to highlight the grossly unfair suspension of Leigh Brown for
two weeks Dockerland has created a new game The Ox's Tale.

To have a go and see how many weeks you can get Brown suspended for, go
to http://www.dockerland.com and follow the Fun and Games link.

Shane

sweet, we have 2 guys and 2 girls in bigfooty that go for freo
so tell me shane, are ya from perth?
how old are ya?
this could be interesting
wink.gif

ok im sorry, but i saw your game on your site, and it is pathetic. the tribunal was 4 weeks ago, the decision is final, so dont harp on about it, this has been discussed at length on here and in chat and all u guys have done is whinge whinge whinge, give it up alright.

as for your piss weak game, get a life

------------------
okay well thats my opnion, and i dont care what anyone else thinks cos its right OK !

funny games mate...can you make more...simalar to the magic mark competition that was on the eagles website...but like a full game....would be interesting.

Originally posted by dee_girl9:
ok im sorry, but i saw your game on your site, and it is pathetic. the tribunal was 4 weeks ago, the decision is final, so dont harp on about it, this has been discussed at length on here and in chat and all u guys have done is whinge whinge whinge, give it up alright.

as for your piss weak game, get a life

Shane meet dee girl, one of the two pain in the ass fickel dees supporters, that jump ship as soon as they hit rought seas.
She has only been a supporter since last year so go figure.

P.S Hey dees girl we still on for tonight babe?

West Coast Prostitutes
The Eagles are struggling off the field, will selling their bodies help improve falling memberships.
article from dockerland.com

i like the dockers, but eagles are 1st by a mile, if thats the shane that wrote it, i just wanna say, docker hatred towards the eagles is getting on my nerves, and lame articles like this one are simply pathetic

Hey if you want to suppoet a team that sells it's players bodies for money then go ahead. I just call it as I see it.
I would be concerned if the Dockers started producing soft pr0n to gain memberships.

Shane http://www.dockerland.com

Originally posted by sabre_ac:
Shane meet dee girl, one of the two pain in the ass fickel dees supporters, that jump ship as soon as they hit rought seas.
She has only been a supporter since last year so go figure.

P.S Hey dees girl we still on for tonight babe?
okay sabre when u get your lazy arse into chat, you'll never forget it baby
wink.gif

um as for being a supporter since last year, u r wrong again, i have supported the club most of my life AND I NEVER JUMP SHIP WHEN THEY LOSE. NEVER.
baby if u wanna get it on with me u better learn a bit more about me okay hun.
smile.gif

------------------
okay well thats my opnion, and i dont care what anyone else thinks cos its right OK !

shane, meet the other so called pain in the arse melbourne supporter who apperantly will jump the boat as soon as Melbourne looses... yep thats been said here before!
sabre... sweet, dumb pathetic sabre i am the one whos been going for melbourne since last year and you know why? i bet you dont so why wont i tell you, its coz i have only lived in australia for 2 years.... so there you go! and if you think that i am any less of a supporter coz of my time being one than you obviously know nothing about me.
now i haven't actually checked the game and i think i'll have to be really bored in order to actually wanna do it (oh well i suppose i'll watch freo play for a quarter and that should do it)
you people are obviously bored with your team so you go about making games and complaining, blaiming everyone but yourself for your sad yet true efforts in playing footy.
Brown got suspended... WOW! so did Farmer but hey we dont go about making games about it! Just goes to show what Freo supporters do with their free time... waste it!

GO DEES!

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all know what Melbourne supporters do with their spare time, they peruse their wine cellars, drive around in their range rovers, discuss which tweed jackets are in fashion this season and generally go around acting snooty.

------------------
Shane
http://www.dockerland.com

As you can see very nice young ladies that just cant get enough of me.

Speaking of wasting time why do you spend so much time on the dockers board?

And dees girl if the dees were on the bottom of the ladder would you still have chosen them to be your team when you came to the country?
I dont think so

And if you Dees supporters dont like the game.Dont go there
Simple
Its like when you dont like the truth
You just ignor it

I have a lot of sympathy for Dockers supporters. They always get picked on by all the other club, umpires, AFL commission, tribunal....anyone else I left out? Maybe their recruiting personnel? Oh well, maybe we just envy your astronomical success.

I also had a look at the game....very boring.
But what is the big deal? Was Schwarta asked to show evidence of the kick at the tribunal, if so, what else could he do.?
Perhaps before making any further comment I should check out Demonland, unless someone wants to give spell out exactly what happened at the tribunal that upset Dockers supporters.
Cheers.....
GO DEMONS
GO STORM

Originally posted by Ms.Storm:
I also had a look at the game....very boring.
But what is the big deal? Was Schwarta asked to show evidence of the kick at the tribunal, if so, what else could he do.?
Perhaps before making any further comment I should check out Demonland, unless someone wants to give spell out exactly what happened at the tribunal that upset Dockers supporters.

Dean Wallis and Wayne Carey belt each other in a football game. At the tribunial, they ask Wallis where he got the dirty great gash on his head from and replies, "Ah, I accidentally collided with my teammates". They ask Carey where he got his bruise from, "Um, just around the house, I bumped into a table". You see, that's the thing about Essendon and North players, they play like their lives depend on it, defend their teammates to the death, but will say anything to help make sure their opponents don't get suspended.

Why should Dockers fans be upset? It's because Schwarz is a squealer. A little whinging sook, so small minded that he's put a black mark on the career of a young player who is just starting out. Yep, Schwarz is no giant, no champion, and certainly no-one of any substantial character.

[This message has been edited by Shinboners (edited 14 March 2001).]

Well said, it is a pity that in your role as a moderator you can't edit other peoples messages to add the same common sense to their messages as you have in your own.

PS. Thanks for saying you like the games.

Shane what Melbourne supporters do in their free time is still 100 times better than what you do... oh wait i dont think i should say it as there are some people who might get offended!
Sabre sweetheart are you suggesting that spending time on this board is a waste of time? nice one belting your own board!
I dont recall Wayne Carey or Dean Wallis saying it and i'm sure that if they did it was probably coz they were scared of getting their own arse kicked!
sorry guys but you dont know the first thing about Schwarta therefore i will not bother answering you.
Sabre when i decided to go for Melbourne i didnt even know where they were at on the ledder (9th by the way) i just went for them coz their players showed so much passion and inspiration i thought there must be something good at this club!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

Just wanted to add my admiration for the game and the site in general... judging from this thread and the entire Melbourne Board, I doubt any of them have a sense of humour whatsoever... at least Freo fans can laugh at themselves.

Cheers,
Sbagman.

------------------
Life has meaning only in the struggle.

Originally posted by DEES RULE!:
Sabre sweetheart are you suggesting that spending time on this board is a waste of time? nice one belting your own board!
I dont recall Wayne Carey or Dean Wallis saying it and i'm sure that if they did it was probably coz they were scared of getting their own arse kicked!
sorry guys but you dont know the first thing about Schwarta therefore i will not bother answering you.

Of course you wouldn't know anything about the Carey-Sholl-Wallis-Johnson etc. stuff. It happened in the pre-season comp in 2000 when you didn't have an interest in footy (just to jog your memory, Melbourne were sh*te in 1999, from what we can figure out, Dee's fans only took an interest in the AFL at about round 18, 2000, just after the ski season ended with Melbourne sitting at about 4th).

As for Schwarz, the evidence speaks for itself...he's a small minded squealer. As for his footy skills, ever noticed that no-one ever mentions him in the same breath as the likes of Carey, Voss, Kelly, and Hird?

Shane what Melbourne supporters do in their free time is still 100 times better than what you do... oh wait i dont think i should say it as there are some people who might get offended!
Sabre when i decided to go for Melbourne i didnt even know where they were at on the ledder (9th by the way) i just went for them coz their players showed so much passion and inspiration i thought there must be something good at this club!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

Dees are you a dockers supporter?
So why spend so much time on this board?

Pftt yeah that was beautiful.You brought a tear to my eye

Out of interest what are you still arguing about?
Do you believe what Shwarz did was right?
And I doubt that the richmond player (mental block) sung like a canary to get farmer suspended.

Looks like its the good old demons supporters in abilities to see that they are wrong again shining threw.
Your wrong about shwarz like you were wrong about white.
So cut your losses and simply slip out the back door.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back