Schwarz is a dobber

Remove this Banner Ad

and you are all stupid little sooks who can't get over the fact that Whitey is gone and Brown is suspended... gees its not the end of the world so why do you have to make such a big deal out of everything... isn't the Dockers action good enought for you... LOL... i forgot we are talking about Freo here.
and Sabre i never expected you to understand the first thing about me and who i support and why and to tell you the truth i dont think it should concern you! if any of you find me any less of a supporter coz i haven't been supporting a club for as long as you have maybe you should enter my world for a day and get a bit of an understand about whatever the hell you are talking about.

The freo footy club- a club of pathetic whingers!

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

oh shane, you dont deserv to have the name shane, only GOOD people have that name.
the way you speak about our players is PETHETIC!!! can't you get over the fact that we have good players that don't do any thing wrong?
you know, the reason that we don't cop anything much from the tribunal is because WE DON'T DO MUCH WRONG!!!!!!!! we play the game how it should be played, and thats NOT how some other teams play it! so before mocking us, check out what your righting about, becuase the mighty dees PLAY IT FAIR!

GO DEES!!!

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

Originally posted by DEES RULE!:
and you are all stupid little sooks who can't get over the fact that Whitey is gone and Brown is suspended... gees its not the end of the world so why do you have to make such a big deal out of everything... isn't the Dockers action good enought for you... LOL... i forgot we are talking about Freo here.
and Sabre i never expected you to understand the first thing about me and who i support and why and to tell you the truth i dont think it should concern you! if any of you find me any less of a supporter coz i haven't been supporting a club for as long as you have maybe you should enter my world for a day and get a bit of an understand about whatever the hell you are talking about.

The freo footy club- a club of pathetic whingers!

Wingers huh.
All I have been doing and allot of other people have been doing is hightlighten the problems with your club.

You wonder why it has such a bad name and people take every opportunity to attack your club.
You administration has no problems with cheating to help the club.
And your players are spiteful and dont respect the unwritten rule that players back eachother up.
Every other club does this
The doctor that stevens pushed can into bat for stevens.
Metropolis backed up Cambells story and got him off.He didnt show his bruises or cry to the tribunal.
He did something that can make the supporters PROUD.
You know what that is, the club doing the supporters proud?
Maybe you should look it up some time.

Melbourne club=Normal club-Dignity

Sabre i am sick and tired of hearing your bullshit, but i am not going to stop defending my team!
You will not find one Melbourne supporter who will tell you that Schwarta is not a hero, and you know what thats all that counts! Schwarta plays for Melbourne and he doesn't give a toss what Freo or Richmond or Roos or whoever else supporters say and neither do we!
You wouldn't know the first thing about Melbourne!
Schwarta had every right to show evidence, they do the same in court! Brown is a ******* and would have got something regardless of Schwartas actions which were fair! Brown could and have caused trouble to Schwarta's knee so while Brown wasn't playing due to his suspension Schwarta wasn't playing due to Brown injuring his knee! So you see it all levels out.
Stop complaining and whinging about the past!
Stop making judgments and stop thinking that your god damn club is always picked on!
You lot need to get a life and start worrying about your own club!
Freo footy club- dont even know how they got that title...
should have been the Freo house of whingers!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Sabre i am sick and tired of hearing your bullshit, but i am not going to stop defending my team!
You will not find one Melbourne supporter who will tell you that Schwarta is not a hero, and you know what thats all that counts! Schwarta plays for Melbourne and he doesn't give a toss what Freo or Richmond or Roos or whoever else supporters say and neither do we!
You wouldn't know the first thing about Melbourne!
Schwarta had every right to show evidence, they do the same in court! Brown is a ******* and would have got something regardless of Schwartas actions which were fair! Brown could and have caused trouble to Schwarta's knee so while Brown wasn't playing due to his suspension Schwarta wasn't playing due to Brown injuring his knee! So you see it all levels out.
Stop complaining and whinging about the past!
Stop making judgments and stop thinking that your god damn club is always picked on!
You lot need to get a life and start worrying about your own club!
Freo footy club- dont even know how they got that title...
should have been the Freo house of whingers!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

My clubs history isnt great.
But I am still proud of my club
1.We can take it on the chin
2.We dont cheat
3.Our players dont sing like canaries.

On the other hand you club cheat and squell.

Yes its giving evidence.But wether Dees supporter know or not, there is an unwritten rule tha players dont dob in other players no matter what happens to them.If you dont believe me ask any other football supporter.

Your club broke that

Melbourne football club=Normal club-Dignity

I am a dees supporter and I admit, I get annoyed with David. I admit its a great effort to play with all the knee trouble he has had but he has a BIG mouth. He says what he thinks and most of the time and that is not good. All I can say is thank goodness he did not get the captaincy, it would have been a complete disaster. This goes against what most Melb. supporters think in that he should have been captain.
On the other issue of Melb supporters and what they do. Its funny for a while but it was getting a little harsh towards the end.

[This message has been edited by dees01 (edited 16 March 2001).]

No Redd i don't, although you were right for once in your life in detecting an accent!

Dees01 there is nothing wrong with saying what you think, better than lying and i dont recall that he has done anything wrong in showing evidence!
Sabre maybe if Brown was a more respected player, one that has done something for others Schwarta wouldn't have "dobbed" on him but lets face it Brown isn't exactly Carey or Hird and is not the greatest lose to your no so great team!
hey Sabre did you lose today? or should i ask by how much???!!! (probably coz someone 'dobbed' on one of your players)

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

No Redd i don't, although you were right for once in your life in detecting an accent!

Dees01 there is nothing wrong with saying what you think, better than lying and i dont recall that he has done anything wrong in showing evidence!
Sabre maybe if Brown was a more respected player, one that has done something for others Schwarta wouldn't have "dobbed" on him but lets face it Brown isn't exactly Carey or Hird and is not the greatest lose to your no so great team!
hey Sabre did you lose today? or should i ask by how much???!!! (probably coz someone 'dobbed' on one of your players)

GO DEES!
smile.gif

Excuse me
Maybe if Brown was more respected?
Try the best young defensive prospect in the league,I doubt you have a 19 year old that comes close to him.
In 5 years you will be eating your words in a big way.After all he did kill your main man Neitz last encounter.

Your sadly getting worse.So what your saying if Brown had "done something for others" he might have got off.Pfft what the hell does that mean.

Stop making excuses up for that scum swartz, admit that your wrong and leave it at that.

No he is no Hird or Carey after all he is only 19.But once again Neither is Shwartz who is in the best years of his football life.

He is a major loss to the team.

Once again I beg you to save what little dignity you have and leave it alone.

Out of curiosity what accent has been detected?

you dont have a comeback Sabre coz you know its true!
With or without Brown you will win the wooden spoon or come close anyway!
sorry guys but nothing can save you from yourselves!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

okay i promised myself i was gona be nice, so im gonna say this. this thread is now boring me to tears. both sides have had their say, and each side will always hold their opnions, and thats fine, can we just let it go now. PPPPLLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE !!!!
quite frankly im sick of the topic, its old news.

Now im not giving in, im just sick of it. Sabre hun, can u do something about it please. Mr Moderator

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you dont have a comeback Sabre coz you know its true!
With or without Brown you will win the wooden spoon or come close anyway!
sorry guys but nothing can save you from yourselves!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

Stop hiding behind Demonland.
YOUR
WRONG WRONG WRONG
Brown is a star in the making.
Vital cog in the team.
What Swharz did was wrong.
No we wont win the spoon.
Your club has serious problems finaicial and the way they contribute to the game.

Once again walk away with the little dignity you have left!

One last thing Dees.
Are you seriously proud of your club?

Originally posted by dee_girl9:
okay i promised myself i was gona be nice, so im gonna say this. this thread is now boring me to tears. both sides have had their say, and each side will always hold their opnions, and thats fine, can we just let it go now. PPPPLLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE !!!!
quite frankly im sick of the topic, its old news.

Now im not giving in, im just sick of it. Sabre hun, can u do something about it please. Mr Moderator

Um in not stopping this thread, cause its going no where.
Plus Dees Rule has to learn.

ok for the sake of dee_girl9 i will finish this topic by saying that yes Sabre i am extremly proud of my team! i am proud of melbourne in every aspect on the game. The players, the club and its treatment towards the supporters and even the president. I love melbourne and i dont see any wrong doing from Schwarta... even if Carey did it (and i hate him) i wouldn't have a problem with it.
So as you can see i still have my dignety and the full respect for my team and nothing you say will never ever change it.

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Remove this Banner Ad

Back