Science vs the right wing

Remove this Banner Ad

given that you cant state at least one or dispute any of it, only comment about spelling and grammer on an internet forum!
ill take it you got nothing!
Given that your post was barely coherent, why would I even need to argue with it?

I mean, there's being a grammar/spelling nazi, then there's a post which is two sentences long that contains so many errors as to render the thing illegible.

Whoever wrote that is sadly lacking understanding of the word "RATE"
Its also ironic given the title of this thread. " Hey lets make up bullshit and relate it to politics and pretend science is on our side ".

Ignoring the blatant lying in the Covid19 reports ( China for example ).
Ignoring tiny principalities.
I put it to you that.
Highest death rate in Europe/The world = Belgium, 841 deaths per million. UK 2nd USA 7th.
Highest death rate in Latin America = Chile 298 deaths per million. Brazil 3rd.

And if China only had 4000 deaths, when they didn't lock down until February, then they have the vaccine everywhere except Wuhan.

Thread should be renamed The Right Wing vs Science

Small thing I know but Science has no care for political thinking. It's conservative politicians - and their manipulated underlings - who are waging one sided war on science.

I read the article but couldn't work out what part you took exception to or why this is the ring wing vs science?

It read more like Trmp being Trump and attacking an individual he didn't like
Study after study have shown that rightwing political beliefs correlate with anti-scientific views on issues like climate change and more recently, COVID.

Study after study have shown that rightwing political beliefs correlate with anti-scientific views on issues like climate change and more recently, COVID.

I'd have thought that science was more related to education than political ideals.
Religion is a bigger enemy to science. Bullshit like evolution becoming a controversial subject in USA schools.

I'd have thought that science was more related to education than political ideals.
Religion is a bigger enemy to science. Bullshit like evolution becoming a controversial subject in USA schools.
The US right tend to vote conservative.

However, a large source of climate change scepticism comes from the "new right" and rightwing libertarian communities, which have lower levels of religiosity.

Conversely, vaccine and climate change scepticism is almost non existent amongst Southern black voters, who are actually heavily religious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back