BBL Scorchers BBL10 Campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon all we need to do is bring back home grown talent - NCN and maybe Philippe/Short/Stoinis
NCN.....really?
Signed a 4 year deal last year.
Only played 6 games this year and is constantly injured.

Stoinis contracted until 2024.
Can't imagine Philippe turning his back on the Sixers and he wants to keep anyway. Inglis is a much better keeper.

We've got the batting covered.
Green and Agar would be handy.

The side that played the final is good enough to win it if they go around next year.

Roy was a big out and Turner sending them in was criminal.

NCN.....really?
Signed a 4 year deal last year.
Only played 6 games this year and is constantly injured.

Stoinis contracted until 2024.
Can't imagine Philippe turning his back on the Sixers and he wants to keep anyway. Inglis is a much better keeper.

We've got the batting covered.
Green and Agar would be handy.

The side that played the final is good enough to win it if they go around next year.

Roy was a big out and Turner sending them in was criminal.
Think we have mostly got the team to get it done, but could be worth swapping one of the international bats (no idea who, they were all pretty good) for an international bowler. Dorff and Tye are both getting on.

Bad coaching and tactics by the coach contributed to us losing

Having imports at 1 2 and 3 is not good for the development of WA Cricket. Rumblings throughout the squad that players where not been given an opportunity due to the imports batting 1 2 and 3

Inglis has shown in the past he can open Bancroft played well when given a chance in the final opening ...and Mitch Marsh should bat three or Inglis

Happy to have one import opening Livingstone but not 1 2 and 3

Bad coaching and tactics by the coach contributed to us losing

Having imports at 1 2 and 3 is not good for the development of WA Cricket. Rumblings throughout the squad that players where not been given an opportunity due to the imports batting 1 2 and 3

Inglis has shown in the past he can open Bancroft played well when given a chance in the final opening ...and Mitch Marsh should bat three or Inglis

Happy to have one import opening Livingstone but not 1 2 and 3
You have to blame bad captaincy for putting the Heat in, In the last home and away and the Sixers in the final IMO.

Turner also got his sums wrong when he didn't bowl out Ahmed.
He's had a poor year as captain.

"Rumblings in the squad" or just your thoughts?

We recruited 2 openers and Munro.
Where do you think they should bat?
The BBL is not a development competition.

Inglis opened early in the year when Roy and Livingstone were not available and was poor.

If Bancroft plays, who misses out?

I dont think you've thought this through TBH.

1 season would have made a lot more sense to me.
He's had a pretty good year.
You have to reward loyalty as well I think.

If they only offered him a year, you couldn't blame him for looking elsewhere.

Personally, I don't think he'd be a great loss, but I can understand the rationale behind it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back