Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

no one asked.

but will say that JB (billings) is an absolute star and will go places, heard that in year 10 it falls quickly away after those boys

Pal, don’t get too excited junior form a personnel don’t necessarily equate to APS flags!! I have seen this first hand far too often !!

Not really sure about that but the 10 a's had a big win over wesley by about 100 point's so they must be doing something right

in year 10 you can have comprehensive wins one week against an ordinary opposition and then the next week can change. will stand by my call that they drop away quickly though after that. coming from a player in that side is hard to argue with the source as well...

In the next few years they are going to be very good with players coming up and some stars in,
Year 10- Elijah Edwards, Maginess, Strathmore, Billings Strathmore, Havers Anderson
Year 9- Panotis, Allen, Croxford, Holding, Hayes, Rivett
Year 8- Blanket, Anderson, Nicholls, Proimos, Raine, Edney, Byrne-Jones, Starkins,

Just on the year 8 team which is my main interest They had a good 49 point win over MGS today have beaten carey by 118 points and Caulfield by 8 points when they really should have won by more.
Bright future for Scotch

Didn't ask. Out of that list of boys above, which one are you by the way?

How is Elijah tracking? Has he grown at all? Did he get some games int he firsts last year? Any BnF's to speak of?

ACC is a better standard anyway

Just out of interest Scotch boys, how has the young fella from Cape York settled in? Didymus I think his name is? Best Qld 16's player this year from all reports.

this thread is just way too keen, keen as mustard IMO. no one externally actually cares about your little shining stars just let the juniors' footy do the talking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back