News Scott Camporeale might apply for the Carlton Job

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm conflicted, I hope he gets it, be good for all parties...

But then, who do we bring in to replace him? We don't want to fork out for quality like Sumich, so we'll get some half arsed muppet like Hart again.

Hope we are smart and get a replaced coach as a senior assistant, someone who won't be a yes man. There are plenty of failed coaches who would make excellent 2ICs

Doesn't he have very successful building and construction business in SA which is why he came back and has no interest in leaving SA?

No - was Camporeale and Klemm; but Klemm bought him out (I think it was a buy out, either way, he's not part of it anymore) a few years back, now it's just Klemm Built / Klemm Homes.

http://klemmhomes.com.au/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know. Watching Carlton this year has me wary of him.
Assistant coach material.

Head coaching is completely different.

You cant be mr smiley when you are the boss. But it helps in helping players develop.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can't imagine that there will be too many high-profile people applying to coach Carlton. Could be an opportunity for them to recruit someone who has a little bit of coaching experience at the highest level.

I'm not as down on Campo as most posters here, but he's been at the Crows forever. Time to get some fresh blood in.

Fresh blood sounds good.

Watch us poach Thommo from Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back