News Scott Camporeale might apply for the Carlton Job

Remove this Banner Ad

Which means all the head coaches must believe he offers something, and he has been approved and re-sign by most.
Either way, we will find out this year how he is regarded by Pyke or the Crows.

Or it means they don't have the authority to turf him if they want to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s moot, he’ll be told on the quiet that he’s no hope and we’ll read how he has too much on the go in Adelaide, kids schooling blah blah and he’s not applying.
Afc will likely sign him up on a 5 year extension as he is so in demand.;)

Last edited:
it's hard to judge if anyone would be a good or bad coach for carlton at this point. they clearly believe their list is better than it is, judging by trading pick 1. why would a clarkson potentially tarnish his legacy like malthouse did?

Money can be very persuasive

Money can be very persuasive

True and Carlton would need more than they realise. At Clarko's stage in life, money may not be such an important variable especially considering he has made so much and may not want the stress and attention that a coach of Carlton would have.

There was a time with Malthouse at Carlton that the media could end up killing him due to the stress, pressure and scrutiny he endured.

True and Carlton would need more than they realise. At Clarko's stage in life, money may not be such an important variable especially considering he has made so much and may not want the stress and attention that a coach of Carlton would have.

There was a time with Malthouse at Carlton that the media could end up killing him due to the stress, pressure and scrutiny he endured.

You just never know. Look at Lyons. He took the offer from Freo because he had done all his money. Now I am Guessing but I got the impression he was gambling and had big debts. Lyons seems like a average guy so does Clarko. We may think he is set up for life. Having said that I guess it would have to be a very large amount of money to get him to move.

Can someone give me an approximate time stamp for when the segment starts so I don't have to listen to most of their drivel?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back