Free Agency Scott Lycett [joins Port Adelaide as a Restricted Free Agent]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah don’t see anyone offering him enough for you to get band 2. If he moves it’s for home or opportunity.
Well won't be for opportunities, he is a best 22 player.

Only reason he doesn't play is due to injuries.

Umm not sure how much he is worth to be honest ( i mean club offering him good contract) . How much he is on with west coast .

Edit: Just listen to radio , Currently on 500k a year , maybe Sydney or Gws will offer 600k or 700k .
Well I’m shocked if he is currently on $500kpa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was 22 and highly rate by the club. Cox also announced his retirement that year. I rate Scott very much but constant injuries have been his downfall since then.

What downfall? Lycett is getting back to career best form playing second ruck role.

What downfall? Lycett is getting back to career best form playing second ruck role.
bad choice of words there but what i meant is that Injuries have really derailed his improvement in recent years. Seems to be getting back to his best work.
very good to see a leaner, meaner and hungrier lycett.

Give us Tim Kelly and Cockatoo and we will consider it
RFA, maybe you give Lycett 6 year contract or more money he will stay. They don't need to let you consider just let you match with better offer . As for the other two maybe you suggest exchange masten ( one more year contract ) with kelly .

* masten I am not serious.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back