News Scott Lycett signs with Port Districts

Remove this Banner Ad

This must’ve been scooter animating his limp body i.e. the “do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollar” scene from Ace Ventura

It wouldn’t be the aftermath of a Showdown if Crows supporters didn’t have a “Port people are evil” moral grandstand to sit in.

Remember when Josh Jenkins heard some bad language, Graeme Goodings heard some booing and a mob of Karens from Gawler to Noarlunga Downs felt Robbie immediately taking his Showdown Medal off as a member of the defeated side was anything from bad sportsmanship to wanting AIDS to break the shackles of the cocktail and take down Magic Johnson?
Some Twitter blowhard took a picture of an empty plastic cup in the crows race after the game and tried to leverage it as some kind of vicious attack from the crowd on their players.

Yet those Crows flogs ringing Fiveaa complaining that Lycett never apologised..

Lycett falling for the Camry Crows's "the team of Souf Ostrayians" propaganda and sending Henry McNeddy a couple of cartons of Heaps Good SA Great beer. Victorian McNeddy be "why is this guy literally adding insult to injury?"

Some Twitter blowhard took a picture of an empty plastic cup in the crows race after the game and tried to leverage it as some kind of vicious attack from the crowd on their players.

He's AFC's "Digital Engagement Manager" actually.

FC0E1D4C-513E-4A08-B91F-E212606CF9B7.jpeg

He's AFC's "Digital Engagement Manager" actually.

View attachment 1126924
Littering at Port games is a problem. Presumably, Camry Crows have got a better handle on the situation given the pearl clutching. Perhaps it helps that most of their members bring their apricot slice from home in Tupperware containers, which obviously they would take home with them again - Tupperware is quite expensive - but it does have a lifetime guarantee, so the containers they were given as wedding presents in the 1950s would still be in use today.

Littering at Port games is a problem. Presumably, Camry Crows have got a better handle on the situation given the pearl clutching. Perhaps it helps that most of their members bring their apricot slice from home in Tupperware containers, which obviously they would take home with them again - Tupperware is quite expensive - but it does have a lifetime guarantee, so the containers they were given as wedding presents in the 1950s would still be in use today.
There are very few bins at AO, even fewer where people actually sit. One is left with no option but to pile the beer epties under the seat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assumed his employment was engaging the members with his digit, but you might be right.
I like to engage their supporters with my middle digit. Didn't realise it was a career opportunity. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back