Scott Lycett

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was interested to see today that WCE who already have Cox and Naitanui have recruited Australian Basketballer Mark Worthington (202cm).

Why would they be recruiting extra ruckmen with Cox and Naitanui for now and Lycett waiting in the wings for the future.

Will this effect how Lycett sees himself at the Weagles?

Should we be having a crack?

Getting off topic but Joe Ingles or David Andersen would be better candidates in my opinion than Worthington.

My little brother was in the same year at Henley as Lycett, Brodie Smith etc and reckons Lycett has never hinted to anyone anything about wanting to come home. That's not from the horses mouth directly but close to.

The Worthington thing must be a red herring, he signed a contract with a Serbian team just before or during the Olympics. I'm not sure they would release him easily!

Lycett will be an Eagle for life I think.

Cox can't have more than two years left, so over the next two seasons watch Lycett get more games to compliment Naitanui.

Find some Irishmen, they have raw talent, and you can teach them skills properly (they won't have any bad habits, hopefully), and it''ll free up the salary cap... which... doesn't really affect us much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting off topic but Joe Ingles or David Andersen would be better candidates in my opinion than Worthington.

My little brother was in the same year at Henley as Lycett, Brodie Smith etc and reckons Lycett has never hinted to anyone anything about wanting to come home. That's not from the horses mouth directly but close to.
well start working on him man. Tell him we will double his pay and he can start every match not play seconds like he is now.

This kid should have never left the state of S.A....

He won't leave WCE two moRe year at best for cox then it's his turn to shine

I wouldn't want Lycett here playing 33% of game time with the other thirds going to Redden and Lobbe.. the guys will never meet!

The Jacobs decision loosk more baffling by the day doesn't it. To think WCE got Darling and Lycett out of that draft, both after our first pick. FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back