Play Nice Scott Morrison 2.0 - How Long? Part 8 - Lose Unit. Game Over, Bulldozer. Cont in Part 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Part 5 is here:

Part 6 is here:

Part 7 is here:

Part 9 is here:

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew this campaign would be ugly, but perhaps underestimated the depths of this *******'s depravity and shamelessness - all to hold on to a job he's manifestly incapable of doing. For all intents and purposes not even interested in doing - just pretending to do.

The ******* hasn't even had the balls to call an election yet and he's already ramping up the ''yellow peril/Labor reds under beds'' to an 11. Honestly, where does it go from here? Another 3 months of this s**t?

This campaigner makes me, in his wife's words, sick to my stomach.

I knew this campaign would be ugly, but perhaps underestimated the depths of this *******'s depravity and shamelessness - all to hold on to a job he's manifestly incapable of doing. For all intents and purposes not even interested in doing - just pretending to do.

The ******* hasn't even had the balls to call an election yet and he's already ramping up the ''yellow peril/Labor reds under beds'' to an 11. Honestly, where does it go from here? Another 3 months of this sh*t?

More NON-JINX sauce here but -

In UFC terms, he's thrown all his bombs in the opening round and is now " gassed " for the next 4 rounds while the pit fighter bulldog opposite hasn't even gotten going.

The arrogant campaigner has painted himself into a corner AGAIN.

The ******* hasn't even had the balls to call an election yet and he's already ramping up the ''yellow peril/Labor reds under beds'' to an 11. Honestly, where does it go from here? Another 3 months of this sh*t?

I suspect unless his party pushes him out, he won't call an election until the last possible moment he has to, to hang on for as long as possible.

More NON-JINX sauce here but -

In UFC terms, he's thrown all his bombs in the opening round and is now " gassed " for the next 4 rounds while the pit fighter bulldog opposite hasn't even gotten going.

The arrogant campaigner has painted himself into a corner AGAIN.
I think your talking out of your arse here, it's not a 20 minute MMA fight its a months long campaign and its not one on one

Notice anyone missing on this graph?

FLyr8IGacAQC1mb

IMO, a government's ability to pass legislation is like someone having their health - it's not the most important aspect of a government, but if they can't do that they won't be able to do much else right.

Same with someone having their health - it's not the most important thing in your life, but if you don't have that, then almost nothing else matters.

So we have a government that hasn't done much right.

I think your talking out of your arse here, it's not a 20 minute MMA fight its a months long campaign and its not one on one
....................................................................................................................ok

* looks at everyone else here *

Cena wtf.jpg

NO MORE METAPHORS GUYS, GRALIN HAS SPOKEN !!!!

Seriously, don't *en try me campaigner.

....................................................................................................................ok

* looks at everyone else here *

View attachment 1329828

NO MORE METAPHORS GUYS, GRALIN HAS SPOKEN !!!!

Seriously, don't fu**en try me campaigner. I got hate for days
lol you think I give a s**t about metaphors

I'm saying your metaphor was s**t

You think Morrison has tried everything he's going to try this campaign already even bigger lol

lol you think I give a sh*t about metaphors

I'm saying your metaphor was sh*t

You think Morrison has tried everything he's going to try this campaign already even bigger lol
EVERYONE STOP POSTING

King rich has spoken

Morrison is throwing his last ditched effort. He’ll hold the boomer vote but is destroying the party long term going down the path he’s taking.

He'd want to make sure BA.2 doesn't linger for too long, or that a new variant of COVID doesn't make a nuisance of itself.

OMICRON may well have peaked, especially in NSW, but BA.2 will keep it around for longer than what he'd like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'd want to make sure BA.2 doesn't linger for too long, or that a new variant of COVID doesn't make a nuisance of itself.

OMICRON may well have peaked, especially in NSW, but BA.2 will keep it around for longer than what he'd like.
he's lost it. read nikki savva's article in the age. moves 2 get him 2 stand down. 2 late 2 toss him. they r in a world of pain. init terrific

he's lost it. read nikki savva's article in the age. moves 2 get him 2 stand down. 2 late 2 toss him. they r in a world of pain. init terrific
I want him to stubbornly stick around making it worse for them and have the party implode on election night

The farce of Greg Hunt of all people claiming that if the Coalition/Morrison can pull off an election victory in May 2022 that it would make Morrison greater than Howard (and by default the GOAT) encapsulates the Liberal Party for over twenty years, or since John Howard made political gain over the Tampa, children overboard, and claims that 'we will decide who comes into this country and the circumstances in which they come'.

The LNP have been governing for party policy lines before national interest certainly since Tampa 2001, they have been a shambolic government the past three years in particular - and Morrison is entering territory where he should be considered arguably the worst PM we have ever had - and Greg Hunt should have been sacked for his part, but if dogwhistling to Sinophobia can get him over the line in spite og their failings - that makes him GrEaT!

The farce of Greg Hunt of all people claiming that if the Coalition/Morrison can pull off an election victory in May 2022 that it would make Morrison greater than Howard (and by default the GOAT) encapsulates the Liberal Party for over twenty years, or since John Howard made political gain over the Tampa, children overboard, and claims that 'we will decide who comes into this country and the circumstances in which they come'.

The LNP have been governing for party policy lines before national interest, they have been a shambolic government - and Morrison is entering territory where he should be considered arguably the worst PM we have ever had - and Greg Hunt should have been sacked for his part, but if dogwhistling to Sinophobia can get him over the line in spite their failings - that makes his GrEaT!
I mean the majors all put party policy first

its just a question of how far from public interest it happens to be

A major being wedged is something quite different and you know it.
lol what is it with Labor and wedges

but we got wedged

its a wedge

tried to wedge

must avoid the wedge

maybe the focus should be on politics and not golf

I want him to stubbornly stick around making it worse for them and have the party implode on election night

And have the highlight of election coverage being Dutton and Frydenburg slapping and pulling at each other's clothes (I was going to say hair, but....) screaming "It's mine!" while embarrassed Lib supporters stand around them in a circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back