Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Part 5 is here:

Part 6 is here:

Part 7 is here:

Part 8 is here:

Rotayjay

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Awesome article.

Morrison is such a pathetic little weed. The way he is currently hiding behind Reeves sums up exactly the man he is. Too much of a coward to express his true beliefs out loud, but happy to throw anyone under the bus to get his point across.
I wish ill on him, as he has brought ill on so many Australians.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
The last couple of days, the Herald Sun's front page has been surprisingly neutral after the ridiculous Howard attack piece on Sunday.

"There go my people. I must find out where they are going so I can lead them"

Dec 7, 2001
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
From USA, but applies here as well.

Attachments

• 5BC096E7-C57B-4356-8EC3-291BEF0DB559.jpeg
    5BC096E7-C57B-4356-8EC3-291BEF0DB559.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 105

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
Bath on 10 news said Newspoll was bad for ScoMo...have a feeling that the media smashing Albo is pushing voters toward him.

Australia is about a fair go and voters can see he's not getting it from MSM.

I've seen this happen before at state level.

The Courier-Mail's campaign against Annastacia in 2015 was disgraceful (bikie gangs), and it backfired spectacularly.

Speculation that McGowan's budget (nine days before the Federal election) will include a cash credit for power bills. Huge boost for Albanese in WA if true, as it ties into his narrative that cost of living is spiralling and Labor are the ones to do something about it.
Andrews announced a one off $250 payment from July for electricity bills in Vic as well

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I know it's de rigueur to say there's very little difference between Labor and Liberal these days (and there are some areas where Labor should rightly be criticised for slavishly following the Liberals) but Albanese's comments this morning about wanting to leave a legacy and not understanding a PM that doesn't even want to think about it allowed him to really sharpen the focus on the differences. In just a couple of statements, he committed to working with Aboriginal people immediately after the election on the Statement from the Heart and constitutional recognition, addressing climate change, creating a Federal ICAC, brigning industry back to Australia, cheaper childcare. Now, who knows if he can achieve all of these but the fact there is a stated intent puts them far ahead of Morrison, whose only stated legacy appears to be tax cuts.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

carltonchelsea

Premium Gold
Sep 4, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Doing my bit for the last two weeks.
EF0B102B-FD6A-499C-9F4E-7A648FDC5DA7.jpeg

He’s becoming increasingly unhinged, the media assault on Albo has had the opposite desired effect.
The ABC morning news has out rated channel 9, people are turning against them, what have they got left as Morrison goes full re?

Doing my bit for the last two weeks.se
He’s becoming increasingly unhinged, the media assault on Albo has had the opposite desired effect.
The ABC morning news has out rated channel 9, people are turning against them, what have they got left as Morrison goes full re?
It would tickle be to think that he might be like Nixon in the dying days of Watergate, staggering around Kirribilli House blitzed on gin talking to paintings.

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Speculation that McGowan's budget (nine days before the Federal election) will include a cash credit for power bills. Huge boost for Albanese in WA if true, as it ties into his narrative that cost of living is spiralling and Labor are the ones to do something about it.
McGowan will have another $10b surplus to play with as well - s**t economic manager he is.

carltonchelsea

Premium Gold
Sep 4, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
It would tickle be to think that he might be like Nixon in the dying days of Watergate, staggering around Kirribilli House blitzed on gin talking to paintings.
He’ll be talking in tongues in no time, the media are turning against him, he’s done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back