Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

its respecting the office, not the individual

remember if politics becomes about retribution, when happens when the libs take power next?
The Libs won't have anything to worry about if they are not criminals.

Politics is nothing but retribution since Howard got into office.

The guy lives in a bubble.

Mr Morrison accused the independents of running a “vicious” campaign.

“You know, those who are elected in those seats, well, they’ve made all sorts of big commitments about how they think they can change everything. We’ll just see won’t we? . And they should be held to account for that,’’ he said.

“They were very vicious and very brutal campaigns, talking to my colleagues about them. They play things very hard on the ground. Anyway, that’s politics can be a tough and brutal business.”
Michael Towke says hello karma!

Because if you were clever, you'd realise that in the long term you're better off with substance, not sweeteners. But I've yet to see any evidence you're clever, so I think there we have it I'm afraid.
It's a big win, 4 years and no sweeteners for Xtreme.

ALOL!!

You can't force people to vote the way YOU want. It'll be a cold day in hell before I even remotely consider voting for the ALP, especially when they keep selecting poor leaders :)
This really is your only argument on the subject of Australian politics “you cant force me to vote the way you want to”.

Literally NO ONE has ever said they can, or will do that. Vote LNP til the day you die X, vote UAP, vote One Nation, the democratic process allows you that right and in this country it’s extremely unlikely to ever be taken away BUT…

You’re not free of the consequences of that decision if you choose to engage in discussion about it. You wade into a conversation about politics with people who very obviously know more and understand better the whole process and outcomes of politics and get ******* schooled every single time. You expose yourself as having absolutely no broader morals about your political affiliations, “I get sweeteners from LNP” is a prime example of this.

X you can vote for whoever you wish and it’s one of the truly great things about this country, but stop pretending your vote is anything but an insular selfish vote. You might get a shred of respect from even those who disagree with who you vote for if you’re honest about why. Alternately stop discussing it altogether. Youre not obligated to and whenever you do you only reinforce that you are selfish and uneducated about it.

When does the Australian State of the Environment Report get released as well.

Morrison's was the worst government in Australia's history right until the very last day. For that campaigner to hide behind "on water matters" for 9 years and then release that text shows exactly who Morrison is - "just a politician" right until the every last dying breath.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really have to learn to say what you really mean, beating around the bush, isn't working for you

haha. I think a few things will come out in the next little while of how much more terrible this govt was.

Surely its time for the rules regarding political advertising after the "media" blackout in the lead-up to election day. Aside from this being possibly the most scummy thing he has done in his tenure (and I know the list is long) there is a fundamental issue with the existing rules only covering commercial TV advertising. No voter should be contacted by anyone in this manner on election day.

I knew he was a desperate man in the last couple of weeks, this is something else.

Talk about the perfect way to summarise his s***show.

Surely its time for the rules regarding political advertising after the "media" blackout in the lead-up to election day. Aside from this being possibly the most scummy thing he has done in his tenure (and I know the list is long) there is a fundamental issue with the existing rules only covering commercial TV advertising. No voter should be contacted by anyone in this manner on election day.

I knew he was a desperate man in the last couple of weeks, this is something else.

Talk about the perfect way to summarise his s***show.
He is a despicable person.

This really is your only argument on the subject of Australian politics “you cant force me to vote the way you want to”.

Literally NO ONE has ever said they can, or will do that. Vote LNP til the day you die X, vote UAP, vote One Nation, the democratic process allows you that right and in this country it’s extremely unlikely to ever be taken away BUT…

You’re not free of the consequences of that decision if you choose to engage in discussion about it. You wade into a conversation about politics with people who very obviously know more and understand better the whole process and outcomes of politics and get ******* schooled every single time. You expose yourself as having absolutely no broader morals about your political affiliations, “I get sweeteners from LNP” is a prime example of this.

X you can vote for whoever you wish and it’s one of the truly great things about this country, but stop pretending your vote is anything but an insular selfish vote. You might get a shred of respect from even those who disagree with who you vote for if you’re honest about why. Alternately stop discussing it altogether. Youre not obligated to and whenever you do you only reinforce that you are selfish and uneducated about it.
In a way this shows why it is important that xtreme still posts. I think we need a window into how the insular selfish vote (there probably is a lot of them out there )

In a way this shows why it is important that xtreme still posts. I think we need a window into how the insular selfish vote (there probably is a lot of them out there )
Scomos result in 2019 showed that people are usually selfish.

Scomos result in 2022 gave me some hope.

I might be on my own here but give me 20-30% rise on power bills IF were going to renewable.

I realise not everyone can deal or afford that but im happy to take a bit of a hit because long term it benefits us environmentally and financially.
The rises are put down to the soaring cost of gas and coal. The LNP's whole transition plan was gas. If we had started investing in renewables 10 years ago things might be different now.

The rises are put down to the soaring cost of gas and coal. The LNP's whole transition plan was gas. If we had started investing in renewables 10 years ago things might be different now.
A switch to renewable was and is likely to have a little spike in costing to the consumer, its one of the easiest sells for coal and gas.

All im saying is that ill cop the bump now provided we are investing in renewables is a ok with me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back