Scott Morrison - How Long? (Part 1 - Continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do you hate farmers so much? Where do you think all the chook, potatoes and wheat for your KFC Ultimate Box that you eat sitting up stoned watching Star Trek at 2am comes from?!

edit - even the the bikie gang that grows the pot are technically farmers!

I don't hate farmers. Those who pretend to care about the environment while denying the climate and voting Liberal are *heads and have earned my contempt, and they don't need subsidies.

Last edited:
Hopefully in the third year of Highschool you will learn about Economics. I have never given you a definition of Wealth I am still waiting for yours.
You are still stuck in 1215 move on to the age of Enlightenment..

You need to get one of those things they put on trucks for when they reverse.

You must have failed 3rd year high school economics.
Luckily you're now retired from the Financial Markets because any clown that doesn't know how CAPM or any of its iterations is applied shouldn't be giving financial advice to anyone.

I don't hate farmers. Those who pretend to care about the environment while denying the climate and voting Liberal are fu**heads and have earned my contempt, and they don't need subsidies.
You hate someone just because they don't vote exactly how you want them to, it's a bit disturbing tbh!

You need to get one of those things they put on trucks for when they reverse.

You must have failed 3rd year high school economics.
Luckily you're now retired from the Financial Markets because any clown that doesn't know how CAPM or any of its iterations is applied shouldn't be giving financial advice to anyone.
LOL yada yada yada. Say something that means something and stop dribbling BS.

Police should be tracking Gough’s movements imo

It's not him.
He'd chip a fingernail up here and cry forever.
Projection doesn't help your argument.

Your myopic definition of wealth isn't doing a great deal for your argument either.

Basic history for you...
Pre 1215 the King could do whatever they pleased, including taking your wealth.
1215 the people said 'yeah nah, we don't think so King John'.
Post 1215 property rights and their enforceability are the major contributor to dropkicks like you being able to claim to be wealthy.

Still waiting for your solution on the fire issue.
Oh, that's right.
You know nothing on the topic except 'farmers are all campaigners"
So you avoid the discussion.
As usual.

I don't hate farmers. Those who pretend to care about the environment while denying the climate and voting Liberal are fu**heads and have earned my contempt, and they don't need subsidies.
They're ruining Australia

Oh come on Green boy. man up for a change and put down the bong.
You DO hate all farmers.
But it does your head in that you have to buy our produce.
LOL.
So conflicted.

#EngadineScott got caught lying twice today. The first instance:

Didn't use either of those phrases. Pretty clear then that he heard the entire question and denied saying either that he'd called Sam Dastayari 'Shanghai Sam' or that he'd called it racist to question Gladys Liu's connections to China. The first lie is straightforward: he did call Sam Dastayari 'Shanghai Sam' multiple times and there are instances of it up on his Twitter right now.

The second lie came when he realised the first lie. He rang 2GB and claimed that he hadn't heard the second part of the question and that he was only denying using the word racist. Yet he answered the question by denying having used 'either phrase'. #EngadineScott can't stop lying and he isn't even very good at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best part is Bongboyokay and his mates will soon be drug tested, and forced to spend 80% of their money on food, clothing and shelter.

Their long suffering mothers will welcome the new centrelink initiative.

It's a long overdue reform.
However, I also agree that politicians should be tested as well.

It's only fair.

Do you know what is interesting? Cashless welfare and drug testing newstart recipients will actually cost us taxpayers more. A lot more. Now consider the glee that some of you are expressing about these policies.

I guess that's the sort of hatred for the poor that motivates people to be right-wingers. At least you lot are obvious about it - it's the ones who know how to hide it that are the real danger.

How many in your town/bumville inherited a job and property. Besides you.

Oh, it's green boy again.
I inherited nothing, despite your deperate assertions.
I worked for it all.

You should try that sometime.

oh wait...

You have torn the leftie layabouts a new one today.

I have enjoyed your work immensely sir. :thumbsu:

Fish in a barrel with these dickheads mate.
Do you know what is interesting? Cashless welfare and drug testing newstart recipients will actually cost us taxpayers more. A lot more. Now consider the glee that some of you are expressing about these policies.

I guess that's the sort of hatred for the poor that motivates people to be right-wingers. At least you lot are obvious about it - it's the ones who know how to hide it that are the real danger.

Hatred for the poor...
just listen to this crap.
Getting poor people employed and productive, giving their kids a future, getting the economy less beholden to paying welfare...
Hang on...that is hating poor people?

Still waiting for your solution on the fire issue.
Oh, that's right.
You know nothing on the topic except 'farmers are all campaigners"
So you avoid the discussion.
As usual.

So you're telling me that the only solution is you traipsing your cattle through the forest? LOL.
FYI, that doesn't do much for the reputation of farmers as complete dills only interested in making a quick buck.

I'm not convinced that you understand that catastrophic bushfires don't happen simply because "greenies" but for a multitude of reasons.
Which is a shame, not to mention a waste of that fire qualification of yours.

Assuming you can take away the greenie contribution to the cause of the problem, that still leaves you with a massive problem.

So you're telling me that the only solution is you traipsing your cattle through the forest? LOL.
FYI, that doesn't do much for the reputation of farmers as complete dills only interested in making a quick buck.

I'm not convinced that you understand that catastrophic bushfires don't happen simply because "greenies" but for a multitude of reasons.
Which is a shame, not to mention a waste of that fire qualification of yours.

Assuming you can take away the greenie contribution to the cause of the problem, that still leaves you with a massive problem.

LOL there you go again, completely avoiding the issue, city boy.
Just another 'farmers are all campaigners" rant.
lol

LOL there you go again, completely avoiding the issue, city boy.
Just another 'farmers are all campaigners" rant.
lol

Not all farmers, just the ones factory farming to make a quick buck.
It's easy to tell the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back