Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apolotical in CFA uniform, doesn’t mean we can’t support the Government for doing what is needed

Hasn’t helped, Nowa Nowa evacuated and under threat, imagine how much safer they’d be if the town was able to be protected. Hope those poor protestors haven’t lost their homes. Or are they the rent a crowd who all live in the city?
You’re not supporting the government. You’ve spent days whinging about everyone who isn’t Morrison.

So you come online and whinge because you can’t do it in person. Got it.

All this pollution from the fires must have about exhausted our carry over credits from Kyoto.
Send that to Angus Taylor's office. And Clover Moore.

You’re not supporting the government. You’ve spent days whinging about everyone who isn’t Morrison.

So you come online and whinge because you can’t do it in person. Got it.

Greenies aren’t a political party, they don’t represent the views of the Greens we kept being told so it’s not really political to abuse them is it!

No I definitely couldn’t go to the nearest TV camera and tell Andrews to get ****ed if I want to keep my job.

Greenies aren’t a political party, they don’t represent the views of the Greens we kept being told so it’s not really political to abuse them is it!

No I definitely couldn’t go to the nearest TV camera and tell Andrews to get f’ed if I want to keep my job.
I didn’t mention greenies...

You seem a tad unhinged. You just said the only reason you didn’t Burn a shopping centre and car park was because of protesters.

On a brighter note

But but celebrities. Well done to her, one of my favourites.

I gave at OfficeWorks today, they are collecting. Not as much as Pink though.:(

Last edited:
Scapegoat identified.

You’re up, Gladys.

Sorry, we couldn’t lay a glove on Andrews... so we’ve got no choice.

This is not enormously surprising and also helps put Constance’s words about Morrison’s reception in Cobargo yesterday in a bit more context.

Not forgetting that the NSW Lib government also had Matt Kean break ranks on the role of climate change in all of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The journo pile-on is now getting completely ridiculous.

Journos getting into Morrison for a video - which was made almost definitely by his office and would not have had his involvement - discussing the Govt response to the bushfires.

Why?

Because it has an authorisation on it with his name.

Here’s a hint - every bit of political communication, even if it is just conveying information, has to have an authorisation on it. Regardless of whether it comes from the ‘Australian Government’, an office or even the PM himself.

It’s actually against the law for them not to, and can be ordered to be taken down.

That kind of bleating is why the media has a problem. Because they are chasing the complete bullshit rather than the actual issues.

Journos getting into Morrison for a video - which was made almost definitely by his office and would not have had his involvement - discussing the Govt response to the bushfires.

Why?

Here’s a hint - every bit of political communication, even if it is just conveying information, has to have an authorisation on it. Regardless of whether it comes from the ‘Australian Government’, an office or even the PM himself.

It’s actually against the law for them not to, and can be ordered to be taken down.

That kind of bleating is why the media has a problem. Because they are chasing the complete bullshit rather than the actual issues.
Pretty sure you’ve misread what people are finding stupid...

Steve bracks summed it up just above?

Seems nothing is ScoMos fault. He’s not being forced into releasing videos that he doesn’t want to

Why?

The video ended with “authorised by Scott Morrison, Liberal Party”. That is not the same as a generic government ad. There is a very blatant difference.

Why?

Are you sure?

Every bit of communication?

Or just paid advertisements?

Why?

Scummo the Spin Merchant just putty in the hands of his Spin Merchants.
Won't somebody think of the poor victimised PM?

Pretty sure you’ve misread what people are finding stupid...

Steve bracks summed it up just above?

Seems nothing is ScoMos fault. He’s not being forced into releasing videos that he doesn’t want to
Most of those running defence for Morrison seem to work with the premise that he's f***ing useless in the first place and can't possibly be expected to lead in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back