Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chronicles of Scomo are getting increasingly despicable every day.

It astonishes me how he creates another shameful display of leadership after another.

A man with zero empathy, modesty or intelligence.

The worst PM in recent history.
He is so a modest pm

with much to be modest about.

That Liberal ad is a real test for this country.

Hopefully, most will watch it and realise that we have the worst post war PM and that he and his govt are a pack of campaigners.

However, if most think it is good and that the the govt is doing the right thing, then just let the Russians and Chinese use the whole country for atmospheric nuke testing.

We deserve it.

That Liberal ad is a real test for this country.

Hopefully, most will watch it and realise that we have the worst post war PM and that he and his govt are a pack of campaigners.

However, if most think it is good and that the the govt is doing the right thing, then just let the Russians and Chinese use the whole country for atmospheric nuke testing.

We deserve it.
I'm a cynical prick these days, and therefore my money is on the latter.

Recent history?

He is an utterly useless campaigner without any empathy or judgement, IMO worse than either Holt or McMahon.

And that is really saying something.

TBH, having been through an Abbott PM-ship, I wonder if McMahon is judged unfairly by comparison.

I'm a cynical prick these days, and therefore my money is on the latter.

My money is joining yours. Plenty will think this ad is great and how wonderful it is the Libs are doing something after the nutcase Green’s caused these fires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uh oh I f’ed up again Jenny

But but Labor!

Now this dumb fu** is back pedalling on his insanely idiotic advertisement from today.

Dealer: you have 20
ScoMo: I'll double down.

He is digging that hole at record pace

The incompetence is beyond parody and almost endearing if it isn't so damaging

The parody is not just ScoMo with these clowns

Dutton Calls For Turnback Of Boat Spotted Off Coast Of Mallacoota

My money is joining yours. Plenty will think this ad is great and how wonderful it is the Libs are doing something after the nutcase Green’s caused these fires.
In my mind that is 100% what they are banking on by having the ads come from the Liberal Party as opposed to just being a generic government ad - even like say all those ads in the lead up the federal election last year.

It would have been abundantly easy for that ad to have been organised as something without Morrison or any other political figure in it and simply a cataloguing of the response - but basically it's a hedging of bets that for however many people can see through the blatant politicising of the response that ad is attempting to tap into, just as many form the subliminal connection of "oh yeah, that was my mate Scomo that did that!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back