Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Gough drinks from the wormwood and the gall every day ....

You should father a child yourself , might broaden horizons.
Why did you feel personally offended when Gough said that?

Let's see if the idiotboy PM has found some courage recently.

Because if he does not sack Bridget McKenzie for donating (granting) $36K to her own gun club without declaring that she is a member then he is an even more gormless campaigner than I thought.

Oh, and the other $100m.

Last edited:

Why did you feel personally offended when Gough said that?

in making gratuitous sour vicious references to Scomo and Jen's desire to have children Gough is more generally casting the same slur over all of we parents, especially those who have conceived by ivf.

The job has already started on Fitzsimons. Having lunch with the partner of a WA pollie over here for Monday's meeting and another one of my mates mentioned how good Fitzsimons is and someone should sign him up to run for parliament "oh, I think after the Royal Commission is over nobody is going to want to be anywhere near him .... he's going to come out of it looking very bad on a number of fronts". The wagons are going to start circling.

The job has already started on Fitzsimons. Having lunch with the partner of a WA pollie over here for Monday's meeting and another one of my mates mentioned how good Fitzsimons is and someone should sign him up to run for parliament "oh, I think after the Royal Commission is over nobody is going to want to be anywhere near him .... he's going to come out of it looking very bad on a number of fronts". The wagons are going to start circling.

Is you WA pollie mate's partner a member of the LNP by any chance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in making gratuitous sour vicious references to Scomo and Jen's desire to have children Gough is more generally casting the same slur over all of we parents, especially those who have conceived by ivf.
Actually hes pointing out the hypocrisy of A fundamentalist subverting gods will.

Richard Denniss pulls Morrison's "leadership" to pieces

It's a great article but the right wing nut job brigade either won't read it, won't understand it or will simply dismiss it because they just don't like being confronted with the truth.

Not that it should stop us from building them of course, but whilst it takes hundreds of people to construct these things for a few months doesn't it only a handful to run them once complete.
The thing to take into account in this equation is also:

<<<The one thing we can say with certainty about the coal industry is that, regardless of climate policy, automation will decimate coal communities in the coming decade. The coal companies sacked around half their workforce in the late 80s – the minute new technology let them – and the coal industry is gearing up to do it again. Adani promised its proposed Queensland coalmine would be automated “from pit to port” and the rest of the industry is publicly preparing for the same goal.>>>

This'd be acceptable if it HADN'T come from someone who said pell victims brought it on themselves.
You blew any chance at holding the " moral high-ground " on this forum ever again.

Last edited:
Pretty much.

Anyone care to nominate the RW posters on here who can actually engage with and sustain an intellectual argument?

I'm starting to weary of the relentless idiocy from their quarter.

If their genuine intention is to win people over to their way of thinking they're sure going about it the stupidest way possible.
Not being able to win anyone over to their side is why they are the way they are.

Pretty much.

Anyone care to nominate the RW posters on here who can actually engage with and sustain an intellectual argument?

I'm starting to weary of the relentless idiocy from their quarter.

If their genuine intention is to win people over to their way of thinking they're sure going about it the stupidest way possible.
All you have to do is read an interview with Steve Bannon to understand what the intention of the populist right is.
Disrupt, obscure, muddy the waters. Ignore science, ignore evidence.
Basically lie so much & put so much bullshit out there that the truth becomes impossible to discern.
By destroying any idea of objective truth it means you can say or do anything you want and claim that as truth & no one can hold you to account.

Once you discern the pattern of posters who just do the circular trolling thing its easy to spot.

Sadly their overlords are past masters at convincing enough punters to vote for them against their own best interests.

I have a lot of fun 'debating' with some people know who espouse the whole ACC thing is a 'leftie conspiracy'.

They are stuck in the Jones/Bolt 'stupid box'. Everything is laybah this & greenie that.

The closest they get to anything remotely on topic is stuff from the Monckton types. ie continuous dribble.

I mean waffling on about the heat & bushfires recorded 150 years ago. NFI how to address the issue sensibly.

Certainly their is a lot of sensationalism. But to point at that, & accentuate only that, is all most denialists have.

Making it some sort of 'political' debate is just what the vested petroleum/coal & greedy corporate interests want.

Why so many get suckered in is just amazing.

Sadly their overlords are past masters at convincing enough punters to vote for them against their own best interests.

This always get me that they don’t realise it is against their best interests.

I don’t have a problem voting against ones interests of you are fully aware (ie like I am with removal of franking credits when you have paid no tax). But to vote against your best interests when you haven’t thought it thru makes no sense.

All you have to do is read an interview with Steve Bannon to understand what the intention of the populist right is.
Disrupt, obscure, muddy the waters. Ignore science, ignore evidence.
Basically lie so much & put so much bullshit out there that the truth becomes impossible to discern.
By destroying any idea of objective truth it means you can say or do anything you want and claim that as truth & no one can hold you to account.

Once you discern the pattern of posters who just do the circular trolling thing its easy to spot.
Yep. I'm one of those frightfully old-fashioned chaps who believes you should mean what you say and say what you mean.

I say "frightfully old-fashioned" but unfortunately, if we don't insist on those old-fashioned standards, my grandkids' future is phuckd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back