Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking Demons09 milkshake since may 18th :)
giphy.gif

YOU'RE the parrot , you're the parrot because i've been calling you that for a few months.

Surely you're not THAT dumb you can't think of your own insult ?
Also , nice to name me but not tag me ya fu**en cat
Enjoy yourself today mate don’t have to follow the rest of the unwashed, put a lamb chop on the barbie and have a beer be proud to be Australia .

You can both be parrots. Or dinosaurs, it's fine
8.7 million species of animals on the planet and dopey there can't think of ONE different ??

Now i know why he never posts more than 1 sentence and then *s off again , he needs a lie down afterwards to recharge his cabbage for a month.

Parrot was GOAT
Yeah it obviously got under his thin skin.

Rocked in on election night all of 20 seconds AFTER the result was known swinging his dick , i clowned him , everyone laughed at him and his fragile ego's never forgiven me lol.

Beta-as

Yeah, done a great job.

"The Australian economy posted its worst performance since the global financial crisis during 2019, hit by drought, weak consumer spending, sluggish business investment and a slowing global economy"

yeah but take THAT lefties hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Based on one year in which he has achieved very little and f***ed up the bushfire response so hard that his leadership is under question already?
yeah but he trolls the left and that's good enough for these Einsteins :thumbsu:

Rocked in on election night all of 20 seconds AFTER the result was known swinging his dick , i clowned him , everyone laughed at him and his fragile ego's never forgiven me lol.

Beta-as
What about how Goughy went into complete lockdown hibernation that night and for a few days after lolololol.

What about how Goughy went into complete lockdown hibernation that night and for a few days after lolololol.
I wouldn't know , i got put in jail for 24hrs for arguing with that psychopath hlm

Beta-as
I know I know it’s a day of mourning for you take it easy mate.

Labor stooges are just upset that the Liberals aren't recklessly spending money that the country doesn't have, like every Labor government in the last 30 years has done.
How much do we need to borrow to fund the franking credits rort is it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn’t you be out protesting with rest of the unwashed today , you can pick up the parrot NSWCROW on the way.
More garbage posting from you. You’re hardly winning arguments with logic and fact here.

Oops, sorry, silly me! Your lot, and logic and facts! Of course! My apologies.

triggered by a 16yr old

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Trump engineered his entire speech to address Greta.
That’s how fragile they are, “My ecomony is good but, da woild is good but, da profits of da doom is not good but.......”.
Teenagers are laughing at the fatties in charge and the fatties don’t like it!
At least trump pays people to piss him, Scotty does it for free on himself!👍😂

Enjoy yourself today mate don’t have to follow the rest of the unwashed, put a lamb chop on the barbie and have a beer be proud to be Australia .
This is only a little unrelated, but at what point in time did this become a thing?

See, when I grew up, you didn't need to celebrate being Australian. You went out and did your thing; you played cricket, tennis, basketball, footy, rugby. You went to the beach to tan, or go swimming, or to go rock pooling or climbing. You went down to the park all summer for barbecues, and you chucked lamb on with beef, and prawns, because it tasted nice. If a mate was vegetarian, you included vegie patties, and he appreciated it.

You went to school, and you went to work, and you did it all safe and content in the knowledge that you, all of us were Australian; that wherever you were from or what your issues were, no one else gave a s**t and there was a beer or a snag if you wanted one. You didn't need to celebrate being an aussie, because every day was evidence of and a celebration of your australian-ness. You wore a bintang singlet and thongs, and you could be a banker, a lawyer or a brickie or a concreter, and no-one'd know between you.

Now, everyone's running around with the Australian flag on capes, going off like a pork chop, and cracking the shits when other Australians don't celebrate the day the way they choose. At what point did this become political? At what point did one need to behave like an American, with their faux patriotism and their blatant hypocrisy, in order to be an Australian? Why are we turning into America lite?

I hate your post. It's un-Australian.

Essendon could win the next 5 flags in a row, which would make them the greatest team of all time.

I won’t have that sort of posting on BigFooty.

Enjoy your ban.

This is only a little unrelated, but at what point in time did this become a thing?

See, when I grew up, you didn't need to celebrate being Australian. You went out and did your thing; you played cricket, tennis, basketball, footy, rugby. You went to the beach to tan, or go swimming, or to go rock pooling or climbing. You went down to the park all summer for barbecues, and you chucked lamb on with beef, and prawns, because it tasted nice. If a mate was vegetarian, you included vegie patties, and he appreciated it.

You went to school, and you went to work, and you did it all safe and content in the knowledge that you, all of us were Australian; that wherever you were from or what your issues were, no one else gave a s**t and there was a beer or a snag if you wanted one. You didn't need to celebrate being an aussie, because every day was evidence of and a celebration of your australian-ness. You wore a bintang singlet and thongs, and you could be a banker, a lawyer or a brickie or a concreter, and no-one'd know between you.

Now, everyone's running around with the Australian flag on capes, going off like a pork chop, and cracking the shits when other Australians don't celebrate the day the way they choose. At what point did this become political? At what point did one need to behave like an American, with their faux patriotism and their blatant hypocrisy, in order to be an Australian? Why are we turning into America lite?

57856E62-B6F2-4159-B857-29AFA040B575.gif

Here mate, have an “n”, ya’ nincompoop!

It was created as part of the Keating-Howard Jingo Revolution.

******* REKT !

This is what happens when some parrot brings a knife to a gun fight :D

You must have me confused with someone else. Where have i ever said i wasn't proud to be Australian ?

I see what you tried to do there but as everyone can see , i'm 3 steps ahead of ya.
Doing it easily too , got time to drink your milkshake as i go.

9,000,000 houses.
Multiply that by a lower than average power bill of, let’s say for arguments sake $300.00 per quarter.
Now ask yourself how much the fossil fuel industries get in subsidies?
That is what shitty pissy pants Morrison is protecting, he is worse than the CoronaVirus.

ScoMo has performed admirably under extremely difficult circumstances, and ensured the economy is still ticking along beautifully.

Imagine WW2, if Churchill had announced that rubble removal was more important than dealing with the Luftwaffe in fighting Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back