Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup. wonder how this is going to play

Or its a dig that the lack of vision, and is very poor planning from our government.

or did you ignore the bit "this is very bad for Australia without a plan"

Nah, he just misses the main thrust of the article. Those on the right must have had labotomies given how they think.

And we won’t have a plan, SmoCo will find someone to blame. He never accepts responsibility or accountability.

It can be both bad news for Australia's economy AND for the environment. They're not mutually exclusive. It's also not mutually exclusive that investing in renewables in Australia would've been better for our economy AND the environment. But screw it, the "thousands of jobs" that Adani promised are more important than both. Let's build more coal mines! A coal mine for every citizen! But not those dirty immigrants, they can build their own! Coal mines for everyone (although if you're not from here, you have to pay for it yourself!

Not sure, Adani was going to provide thousands of jobs. Was going to be a fully automated mine I thought.

This is such a wonderful outlook.

You can keep doing whatever you like as long as someone is worse than you :drunk:
That's the thing. They're not worse than us, relative to what they are capable of as a third world country. They are looking to power their national rail network with solar.
Sad for us as such a wealthy supposedly educated nation.

yup. wonder how this is going to play

Or its a dig that the lack of vision, and is very poor planning from our government.

or did you ignore the bit "this is very bad for Australia without a plan"

So there is no plan because the PM hasnt told some rich opinionated guy on Twitter ?

But as long as he offsets his life by sending money to plantations in Nigeria, and composts, Im sure its all okay.

So there is no plan because the PM hasnt told some rich opinionated guy on Twitter ?

But as long as he offsets his life by sending money to plantations in Nigeria, and composts, Im sure its all okay.

lol. get angry at the guy who highlights the problem, not the problem itself.

That rich opinionated guy is a self made billionaire.

But yeah, who to believe - the successful businessman or the failed marketing guy?

This is so funny.

Bet Scotty from Marketing didn’t think it thru. That would involve detail and thinking, not his greatest traits

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BE7yLLk.jpg

Noticed this on msn.com this morning....

Yesterday The Guardian reported that, as part of its defence against a Federal Court class action relating to its illegal robodebt scheme, the government argued it had no duty of care to its victims under social security law.

A government insisting it has no duty of care to its citizens — and particularly those who require welfare assistance — confirms exactly the perception that the majority of voters have about a system of government that they believe has abandoned them.

That's right folks, in the eyes of the Government, they don't have a duty of care to their constituents.

Oh boy, goodness knows what is happening in the small business market. Well done to the Coalition to amending the law to prevent unions undertaking pay audits.

Last edited:
View attachment 825965

"Hey Matty, what's this $1m + worth of property you've got here?"
"Oh that, ah um, yeah, forgot I had that, must have slipped my mind. I'm such a silly sausage" :drunk:

Absolute filth.
Bit like Feeney, Burney, Di Natale etc forgetting their properties

How bad are Australian politicians from all parties when they forget they own properties the average Australian could only dream of owning.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back