Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in his case it was 20/20 foresight

But hey keep calling him an astrologer.

ive known him since about 1994- met him when i was a pretty hard right type and softened over the years to a centre right when i started arguing politics online with him on a forum like this.

ive watched everything he predicted to come true - over that time i had my core political beliefs become blasted away.

time and time again ive seen for myself that the ogliarchy that control our country and others see this as a great game and us as pawns to be sacrificed.

i dont doubt that if we could rewind to january - scotty would be allowed to block the borders with quarantines as our real leaders would see a longer term view.

but the absolute incontrovertible truth is - scotty from marketing was told this would happen by epidemiologists - was told how to stop it - and has chosen not to.

you can see articles going back weeks and weeks with medical experts telling him what was going to happen and he has chosen to ignore them or do the bare minimum.
You have to ask yourself why?

heres a man who was roundly panned for his response to the bushfires - who had the perfect story arc for redemption. The man who saved the nation!! Hed smash the next couple of elections - labor might as well field a stuffed animal.

i can see a puff piece just before an election now where he says that he himself had to look in the mirror after the fires and when covid was coming and he swore to himself that this time he was going to be in front of it. Bit of self deprecation whilst everyone is patting him on the back - 6 point jump in the polls the next day.

australia dodges the bullet etc etc etc

Why didnt he take this option? By the time italy took off why not then at least?

you have to ask your self why - the answer is that the head of our government - our “leader” is told what he can and cant do.

Either that or hes an utter incompetent.

choose one.....

Ok, so he's someone you met on the internet.

If what he says is true, then he must speak out.

I would encourage your friend to get in touch with The Guardian.

If the end game of the high cabal is to sacrifice us, then we need the lefties to rise up and fight.

Don't believe the church and state, and everything they tell you. Believe in al's mate, he's with the high command

It wasn’t ignored though. Measures were put in place. Travellers were told to self isolate for 14 days. The onus was on the returned travellers to comply with government direction.

Now they don’t have a choice to comply. We have enough resources to be able to effectively enforce it.
We have enough resources all the time - If we had shut the borders with a 14 day quarantine - commandeered hotels as quarantine locations - put a few cops with army reservists at the exits.

s**t wa just commandeered rottnest island....

For starts themoment you implement a 14 day quarantine youve just cut the normal inbound tourist traffic to nil - your hotels will be 1/2 empty anyway.

for seconds 50000 people is grand final weekend for victoria - im sure spread around tge country its a drop in the ocean

Ok, so he's someone you met on the internet.

If what he says is true, then he must speak out.

I would encourage your friend to get in touch with The Guardian.

If the end game of the high cabal is to sacrifice us, then we need the lefties to rise up and fight.

Don't believe the church and state, and everything they tell you. Believe in al's mate, he's with the high command
The game of the people in charge of us is to accrue as much money and power as they can before they die and pass it down to their descendants.

the same game that has been going on since mankind began.

theres no great mystery or secret to it - whats hilarious is that people try to pretend that its something else - that theres a good reason for a few people to be worth a hundred million times more resources than they could ever use in a thousand lifetimes whilst some other people starve to death.

The amazing mental gymnastics people have been inventing since time began that tell us this is natural and right and the only possible way.

the way the media (that coincidentally is owned by the men who are worth more than blah blah blah etc etc etc ) reinforce this belief - the way you can all parrot the lines that they have fed you uncritically

The game of the people in charge of us is to accrue as much money and power as they can before they die and pass it down to their descendants.

the same game that has been going on since mankind began.

theres no great mystery or secret to it - whats hilarious is that people try to pretend that its something else - that theres a good reason for a few people to be worth a hundred million times more resources than they could ever use in a thousand lifetimes whilst some other people starve to death.

The amazing mental gymnastics people have been inventing since time began that tell us this is natural and right and the only possible way.

the way the media (that coincidentally is owned by the men who are worth more than blah blah blah etc etc etc ) reinforce this belief - the way you can all parrot the lines that they have fed you uncritically

Well I'm convinced. If the power elite don't slaughter us before the next election, we should all vote labor.

Out: ScoMo

In: AnAl

I would like you to encourage procrastinator35 gg.exe to post here your friend to register an account at this here Bigfooty.com, and start posting.

It's the best deal in town!

You think scottys sponsors arent telling him what they want and more importantly dont want done?
I prefer the term “owners” actually.

Yeah, I think that’s definitely a factor, but I think what’s in this unattributed post (“From a friend of mine who worked in govt communications and now works for himself predicting outcomes” LOL) is several orders of magnitude beyond that.

Well I'm convinced. If the power elite don't slaughter us before the next election, we should all vote labor.

I would like you to encourage procrastinator35 gg.exe to post here your friend to register an account at this here Bigfooty.com, and start posting.

The power elite arent out to slaughter us all anymore than a farmer will just slaughter his herds for no reason.

your flippancy is a direct defensive response - i can quite literally bring up example after example of where our overlords will do things that give away the lie - and you will quite literally have no answer - so you will go into cognitive dissonance mode and make posts like the one above.

I prefer the term “owners” actually.

Yeah, I think that’s definitely a factor, but I think what’s in this unattributed post (“From a friend of mine who worked in govt communications and now works for himself predicting outcomes” LOL) is several orders of magnitude beyond that.
Amongst other things thats what he does - he works for himself - he predicts long term outcomes for companies based on their policies

hes done a pretty amazing job to date predicting pretty much exactly what this virus was going to do - and going back in time to the second gulf war predicted exactly what was going to happen there right up to the utter shitshow that the middle east is now.

his insight into how upper level government works (or doesnt work ) is fascinating- an article comes up in the paper - he will dissect it - show you what they are trying to transmit to the public vs what they really want to achieve - and a few months later - voila another headline with whats actually played out is in line with exactly what he said months ago.

when you watch this for years - you become a bit of a believer.

It wasn’t ignored though. Measures were put in place. Travellers were told to self isolate for 14 days. The onus was on the returned travellers to comply with government direction.

Now they don’t have a choice to comply. We have enough resources to be able to effectively enforce it.
Worked well with that cruise chip.

The power elite arent out to slaughter us all anymore than a farmer will just slaughter his herds for no reason.

your flippancy is a direct defensive response - i can quite literally bring up example after example of where our overlords will do things that give away the lie - and you will quite literally have no answer - so you will go into cognitive dissonance mode and make posts like the one above.

Yeah fair enough.

You came in and posted a fairly outrageous conspiracy theory, so you have to be prepared to cop a bit, which you have. I have no doubt you mean well and believe what you say.

Good luck out there soldier. :thumbsu:

It is clear that Scotts plan during both the bushfires and the corona pandemic is to hope somebody else fixes the problem.

Bushfires he was praying for rain.
Corona he is praying for a vaccine.

That seems to sum Morrison up, the guy makes a mess of easy things like closing borders or forcing people into quarantine so now we are in worst shape with a trashed economy and a virus on the loose.

If Morrison was a footballer he would have been delisted by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That seems to sum Morrison up, the guy makes a mess of easy things like closing borders or forcing people into quarantine so now we are in worst shape with a trashed economy and a virus on the loose.

I would go with Morrison as a sportsperson, would be Tonya Harding.

Doubt he would have even been looked at

Worked well with that cruise chip.
Sure did....not.

Self isolation never ever works.

Full medical quarantine was needed by mid Feb.
We should of / could have cancelled access to all overseas visitors By plane, sea etc.
Put returning Aussies in detention centres under medical quarantine for 2 weeks.
Tourism affected economy wise.

Over 80% of positive people are returning or from overseas or been in close contact.

Imagine the flat curve if we eliminated those......

Scott Morrison on rent/morgage freezers 'We haven't made a decision because its not an easy decision to make'.... yeah no sh*t sherlock, if it waa an easy decision we would jus let jenny down the street decide, you lead the country you make the decisions. He's by far the worst leader this nation has ever had.

Scott Morrison on rent/morgage freezers 'We haven't made a decision because its not an easy decision to make'.... yeah no sh*t sherlock, if it waa an easy decision we would jus let jenny down the street decide, you lead the country you make the decisions. He's by far the worst leader this nation has ever had.

Unfortunately we've seen his leadership leading up to the fires & months before when the Reserve bank, Business council, Economists were pleading for the Fed to not rely on Monetary policy to boost a flagging economy. They wanted a decent Fiscal stimulus package, but all we got was 'back in the black' mugs.

ScuMo, FrydoFrog & Potato head have been dismal failures. Things needed to be pushed much earlier, both economic & action on the fires & now the Virus.

Like so much of the LNP policy lethargy, its because of their internal ideological battles.

Leave it to the market V the Government doing something!!

Some of the ultra right conservatives (social Darwinists) want to see the virus left to run its course. Sure isolate the elderly but save the economy. A few deaths of the weak will make us stronger they say.

ScuMo is stuck in a bind. Conservative ideologues, Hillsong, Economists, Medical Scientists, etc, all shouting in his poor little ear.

ScuMo is desperate for a good 3 word slogan.

'Wash, Work & Don't worry' ;)

Jeff Kennett once said government is easy because you do the things you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back