Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This story is growing legs, when he said boots on the ground did he mean jack boots

This guys sister lost her house in Cobargo BTW no aid, food or water, nothing has been dropped off

View attachment 801547

I'd want to see some evidence of that before I believe it.

Morrison and Dutton are pretty bad. But I struggle to believe they'd go anywhere near that kind of thing.

The video ended with “authorised by Scott Morrison, Liberal Party”. That is not the same as a generic government ad. There is a very blatant difference.
Seriously, is there anyone with half a brain advising them on their strategy, make good (belated) announcements and promptly undo the work with a completely unnecessary ad. They are sounding like the LNP when the idiotic weak Turnbull led them.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are you sure?

Every bit of communication?

Or just paid advertisements?
I’ve worked in the space. If it’s in a format where it isnt flat out coming from their mouth it requires authorisation of some sort. Every Facebook page, Twitter account, website, everything. And they (sometimes with the exception of the minors) do it. Doesnt matter if it is paid or free.

What the media that is generally right of centre? Just wow.

It’s not even necessarily all of the media. It’s the political punditry class. They don’t get that good journalism - hard hitting work that genuinely pushes on the flaws and issues - has more cut through than this nitpick bullshit. Hawaii was/is cutting through because the PM lied and they caught it out. This won’t because it’s a nitpick of three seconds.

The irony of modern journalism struggling is the s**t that hits and builds momentum for or against candidates is longer form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which makes it a Liberal Party ad as far as I am aware.

Because if it was a government ad it would say authorised by "The Australian Government".

Happy to be corrected of course. Being open minded and all.
Politicians aren’t allowed to use the generic government one. Even the PM.

He's winning friends everywhere.

Surely not even the Liberals could sink this low though. Then again, Scummo is the band leader.

WpJstPB.jpg

zXVIJC6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back