Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty Milt is being naughty:
Convicted child sex offender and former Labor NSW minister Milton Orkopoulos will have to front up in court after allegedly breaching his parole conditions.

Disgraced MP Orkopoulos to front court

Steven Trask
Australian Associated Press21 January 2020
Off to jail with him.
He can share a van with the Liberal National front bench.

in making gratuitous sour vicious references to Scomo and Jen's desire to have children Gough is more generally casting the same slur over all of we parents, especially those who have conceived by ivf.
No he isn’t, he is zeroing in on the hypocrisy that Morrison and Jens prayers to sky fairy didn’t work, so they turned to science to help them conceive, but the very same scientific method that predicted to the very year, that climate change would impact our nation, he sticks his head up his rather large posterior and babbles on about protecting coal jobs, that will all be very soon automated!
Your appeal to emotion fallacy has been duly noted and scoffed at!👍

in making gratuitous sour vicious references to Scomo and Jen's desire to have children Gough is more generally casting the same slur over all of we parents, especially those who have conceived by ivf.

What about all the w***ers that can't afford IVF?

How good are cups!!

So you know the ones at the various departments as well as the ones on the dole smoking weed.

who are you hanging out with?

Fair *en effort being a bludger AND holding a job at the same time.
The * they putting in the devils lettuce these days ?

Retailing is in the dumpster. To spend $500m and not open a store says it all.

The positive is we have Scotty from Marketing to save our economy. 🤪🤪🤪🤪
That has no relevance to the government unless you can demonstrate otherwise.

That has no relevance to the government unless you can demonstrate otherwise.

What that the retail environment is in the crapper. Are you that dim witted? Actually I know the answer it is a resounding yes.

What business would bother to spend $500m on getting ready to enter the market then decide, nah, better stick to Europe.

Retailing is in the doldrums, thanks in no part to the incompetents in Canberra, you know, Scotty from Marketing and his goons.

What that the retail environment is in the crapper. Are you that dim witted? Actually I know the answer it is a resounding yes.

What business would bother to spend $500m on getting ready to enter the market then decide, nah, better stick to Europe.

Retailing is in the doldrums, thanks in no part to the incompetents in Canberra, you know, Scotty from Marketing and his goons.
Supermarket retailing is still productive though no? The fact is that firstly the European market which was one of the primary reasons that Kaufland left has no relevance to the Australian market. Secondly seems that they might have discovered that they cannot compete against Aldi and Woolworths and Coles which would indicate issuexs with their own business.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Supermarket retailing is still productive though no? The fact is that firstly the European market which was one of the primary reasons that Kaufland left has no relevance to the Australian market. Secondly seems that they might have discovered that they cannot compete against Aldi and Woolworths and Coles which would indicate issuexs with their own business.

“Concentrating on their European operations” is the polite way of saying “it’s not me, it’s you”.

They have lost faith in our future economic potential

Its a bad thing for Australia on many levels for the consumer and the supplier
Its great news for the duopoly

Retail doing it tough in the online shopping era, stop the presses.
To decide to throw in as many resources as Kaufland were going to in Australia, and even start the formative and construction process, head hunt and engage suppliers, and then do an about face and pull out of the whole thing is not business as usual.

Has anyone totalled the amount of subsidies paid out so far on solar panel rebates and feed in tarrifs?
Wait wat?

feed in tarrifs?

where us solar owners get paid 6c a kwh for generating power?

sorry mate that isnt any form of rebate or tax incentive thats beinv paid (fwark all) for generating power and putting it into the grid.

as for the rest of your question I had a google and basically got a shitload of ads and government bumf promoting it...... im too tired to fine tune my search - i started 9m2 of 78m2 of brick paving around my house today - everything hurts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back