Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The facts are that Greens activists have prevented back-burning in an area that was largely destroyed by fire. Man up and admit they f’ed up.

Fuel loads are only a part of it, but the climate is a much more pressing factor. As with Black Saturday, in catastrophic weather conditions, hazard reduction burns have no discernible effect on fire control.

Anyone in favour of suspending this thread for a few days while the PM is in mourning? I'm no fan of the guy, but some of the stuff levelled in here is pretty messed up. It might do us all a bit of good to have a bit of a reset?
There are some deeply disturbing individuals on here like chelseacarlton. I get that they're just cowards hiding behind a keyboard, but still.

Anyone in favour of suspending this thread for a few days while the PM is in mourning? I'm no fan of the guy, but some of the stuff levelled in here is pretty messed up. It might do us all a bit of good to have a bit of a reset?
Now's not the time to talk about suspending this thread.

Was Julia Gillard afforded the same privilege?

There are some deeply disturbing individuals on here like chelseacarlton. I get that they're just cowards hiding behind a keyboard, but still.
Quote what I’ve said that has pantaloons in a twist?
How do you know I only hide behind my iPhone when discussing the guy that shits his dacks and pisses in his pants?

Why couldnt they come back a week or two later?
Can you give a reason?

Bet anything you can't.
You didn’t read his tweets that I posted did you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

<<<<The biggest single subsidy, as calculated by the institute, is a concession given to mining and agricultural companies under the federal fuel tax credit scheme. It calculates that the Carmichael mine would benefit by $2.4bn over 30 years under the scheme.>>>>

So more than half the money is from the tax on fuel in place to be a consumption tax for road repair that is not required when driving on no public roads?

..The one that is refunded to every company that buys fuel but doesn't use the public roads too.

A lot of people thought otherwise of me when I expressed my celebrations when Tony Abbott lost his dad. I don't feel the same way with Morrison for some reason. His media outlets have shaped me to believe he's a "great bloke" and "my mate". My condolences go out to his family

A lot of people thought otherwise of me when I expressed my celebrations when Tony Abbott lost his dad. I don't feel the same way with Morrison for some reason. His media outlets have shaped me to believe he's a "great bloke" and "my mate". My condolences go out to his family
Have no time for the excuse for a leader who is #scottyfrommarketing. However, the loss of parent can be an emotional time. We should remember that whether we have time for those left or not.

Have no time for the excuse for a leader who is #scottyfrommarketing. However, the loss of parent can be an emotional time. We should remember that whether we have time for those left or not.

Even more so when you lose them after a short unexpected illness. You end up regretting not spend their final days with them 24/7. Won’t let happen again with mum.

Yeah coz old mate definitely cared about grieving people...

scomos dad.PNG

Do you have any idea on what back-burning does? Are you new to this? Good grief. Firies had to reduce the amount of back-burning in this region by a staggering 97% because of these Greens activists, so of course that's going to make a difference when a fire rips through there.

Well clearly you don't.

If you don't understand the basic language then it's no surprise you don't understand anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back