Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least he's not a lib bootlicker like every other ON voter.

You know the ones , the " ZOMG THEY KNIFED MUH TONY , I HATE MALCOLM WAHHHHH , I'M NEVER VOTING LIB AGAIN " w***ers who came crawling back last election.
This

That's her forum but she was nothing short of cringe-worthy yesterday.

Except the Morrison shirt... that was a point well made.
I took zero interest in watching it.

annnnnnd Reddit is hating him now. The left are so fickle lol
Not sure how it’s fickle.

Before people knew he was a Hanson lover they had his back.....now they think he’s just another mouthy red neck.

Fair play.

Lol at those of you who idolised Paul Parker, the One Nation proponent who lied about being fired. Even earlier today you were sharing memes about him :tearsofjoy:

Along with Smollett and "future president" Avenatti, it's been a bad week for leftist idols!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old mate only has time for one Australian elected official: Pauline Hanson.

Haha I love this. All the left wing nutjobs who praised this bloke for his anti-ScoMo rant would be spewing that he's not a Labor stooge. He's dead right though, Pauline cares more about Australia than most Liberal and Labor pollies.

It's as fickle as you can get. Clearly they support the team and not the firey's rebellion.
Yeah, nah.

Changing one’s opinion of someone when more evidence is presented is not fickle.

Rubbish. They pretended it was all about telling the PM to get f’ed. Fickle cheerleaders.
Who pretended?

He did tell the PM to get ****ed, and people sided with him due to what a absolute failure Scomo is.

Then they saw that Parker is just another mouthy redneck so they’re not as big on him as they once were. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back