Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so funny.

Bet Scotty from Marketing didn’t think it thru. That would involve detail and thinking, not his greatest traits

Are you telling me that it is now a free for all on these nutbag God-botherers?

It might be the happiest day of my life.

Though in principle I don't believe in funding private schools if I was in government for political reasons my funding model would be based directly on fees paid.

Assume it cost $10,000 for a student in a certain year level at a public school - pulled that figure from out of the air. The government funding per student at Private school would equal $10,000 - Fee/2.

FeeGovernment FundingTotal per student
$0$10,000$10,000
$5,000$7,500$12,500
$10,000$5,000$15,000
$15,000$2,500$17,500
$20,000+$0$20,000+

If you offered no-fee scholarships then you would get the full funding

Though in principle I don't believe in funding private schools if I was in government for political reasons my funding model would be based directly on fees paid.

Assume it cost $10,000 for a student in a certain year level at a public school - pulled that figure from out of the air. The government funding per student at Private school would equal $10,000 - Fee/2.

FeeGovernment FundingTotal per student
$0$10,000$10,000
$5,000$7,500$12,500
$10,000$5,000$15,000
$15,000$2,500$17,500
$20,000+$0$20,000+
If you offered no-fee scholarships then you would get the full funding
Am I misunderstanding your table or your calculation? If the private fee charged is $10k or more, shouldn't government funding be $0 (ie $10k-$10k/2)?

Yes, he's handled the Coronavirus issue much more decisively than the bushfire issue, to his credit.

I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem like the LNP as of yet have a contingency plan involving closing schools/places of worship if the situation becomes like that in Northern Italy.

Given both areas are relatively high-density environments, which makes it easier for contagious diseases to spread, IMO there should such a plan in place if there isn't already.

The stock market is flying, and property is up.

The All Ords has returned 21.46% for the year, although that bum who runs my fund looks to have gouged a far slice of that.

They are all campaigners at the end of the day.

ScoMo is one of the few good men you can count on in this day and age.
Well, that aged well.

The stock market is flying, and property is up.

The All Ords has returned 21.46% for the year, although that bum who runs my fund looks to have gouged a far slice of that.

They are all campaigners at the end of the day.

ScoMo is one of the few good men you can count on in this day and age.

Are you one of those lemmings going over the cliff now?

SmoCo is looking at possible recession due to his lack of fiscal stimulus - you can’t control bushfires, virus etc but the stats have been showing way before this we were headed for near recession conditions and all it required was a couple of unexpected shocks. And that is what we got!

Do we need to reiterate the following before the bushfires/virus :-

Stagnant wage growth over the past 6 yrars
GDP growth levels at lowest level since the GFC
Record low interest rates (not good for the savers - primarily retirees etc)
Car sales at lowest levels in years
Unemployment still stubbornly stuck over 5% and the casualisation of the workforce
Retails sales are anaemic

I could keep going.

Heard ScoMo on AM on ABC this morning - he is a snake - slippery as s**t - jeez he is good at it though.

Also, he is playing this CoronaVirus thing beautifully. The LNP never waste a good crisis.

What sports rort :drunk:
He's got to try and cover Corona virus. If it gets in here, it will kill off the LNP voter demographic.🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you one of those lemmings going over the cliff now?

SmoCo is looking at possible recession due to his lack of fiscal stimulus - you can’t control bushfires, virus etc but the stats have been showing way before this we were headed for near recession conditions and all it required was a couple of unexpected shocks. And that is what we got!

Do we need to reiterate the following before the bushfires/virus :-

Stagnant wage growth over the past 6 yrars
GDP growth levels at lowest level since the GFC
Record low interest rates (not good for the savers - primarily retirees etc)
Car sales at lowest levels in years
Unemployment still stubbornly stuck over 5% and the casualisation of the workforce
Retails sales are anaemic

I could keep going.

the rba only cut rates after waiting, and waiting for some sort of stimulus from govt.

I hope people aren’t forgetting how they refused to do a thing just so they could say they had a surplus.

Former PM and economic genius Kevin Rudd has demanded Morrison immediately roll out economic stimulous in responce to COVID-19 stating that the PM either "needs to either get started or get out of the way". Sound advice from the architect of Australia's debt crisis that is restricting our options to respond.

Former PM and economic genius Kevin Rudd has demanded Morrison immediately roll out economic stimulous in responce to COVID-19 stating that the PM either "needs to either get started or get out of the way". Sound advice from the architect of Australia's debt crisis that is restricting our options to respond.

Doubled under the LNP. * off

1582861919939.png

Oh look.

Labor labor labor.

Could you please explain how the Coalition has created more debt in the last 7 years than the entire history of Australian leadership? (Of any party)

the rba only cut rates after waiting, and waiting for some sort of stimulus from govt.

I hope people aren’t forgetting how they refused to do a thing just so they could say they had a surplus.

We are so screwed.

Even yesterday Scotty from Marketing said (paraphrasing) states need to come to the party too, the States need to tip the money in.

This is going to get very ugly - we have complete idiots in charge

We are so screwed.

Even yesterday Scotty from Marketing said (paraphrasing) states need to come to the party too, the States need to tip the money in.

This is going to get very ugly - we have complete idiots in charge

Can't wait for us to have a painful recession but still vote these clowns back in

Scott Morrison has leapt ahead of other country leaders to be ready for a pandemic that infects hundreds and possibly thousands of Australians.

The lessons of the summer bushfires now shape the government's actions in responding swiftly to an emerging threat.

ScoMo showing the way. The sign of a great leader is the ability to learn and adapt under extreme adversity.

The bushfire crisis has instilled in him a steely resolve to get on the front foot and deal with any once-in-a-lifetime type emergencies thrown at our country.

While you lot are losing your minds and posting irrational nonsense, ScoMo is getting on with the business.

Very happy with my PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back